Let's just say I'll use my upgrade for the qwerty
    Use your upgrade on the qwerty, but also get a full touch z10 to play around with?
    kbz1960 likes this.
    01-18-13 08:52 AM
    T-Mo's expected launch date for the z10 is March 27th. At first I was so excited because that's also the day my bro and sis in law are moving to town. Then I realized that would be pretty rude of me to spend time after work picking up the phone and playing around with it when I'm supposed to be welcoming them back. So, I'll have to endure one more day (including an agonizing work day) before I can pick one up. I really hope my store can hold one for me.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    01-18-13 08:54 AM
    Use your upgrade on the qwerty, but also get a full touch z10 to play around with?
    Well, there's rumors they will be giving some out at launch, so my fingers are crossed
    pantlesspenguin likes this.
    01-18-13 09:02 AM
    Man this is going to be the longest 12 days wait ever! Thanks @belfastdispatcher for sharing what you can. Can you tell us if the device you got to see/use was the London HSPA+ only, or one of the LTE variants?
    Ben1232 likes this.
    01-18-13 09:06 AM
    T-Mo's expected launch date for the z10 is March 27th. At first I was so excited because that's also the day my bro and sis in law are moving to town. Then I realized that would be pretty rude of me to spend time after work picking up the phone and playing around with it when I'm supposed to be welcoming them back. So, I'll have to endure one more day (including an agonizing work day) before I can pick one up. I really hope my store can hold one for me.
    Since T-Mo is having an "Executive Briefing" on January 24th, I'm hoping that the March 27th date will be wrong and we'll be able to get it sooner.
    pantlesspenguin, grover5 and raino like this.
    01-18-13 09:08 AM
    Any confirmation that the BB10 will tether/bridge to my PB?
    01-18-13 09:08 AM
    You: "I've been saving all year for the Z10!!!! Got $600 tucked away!"
    March 27th comes..........
    Bro: "Hey sis, the wife and I are $600 short on the deposit for our house............"
    You:
    BlackBerry 10 should come with a warning!-fuuu.png
    Last edited by lc1412; 01-18-13 at 09:45 AM.
    01-18-13 09:09 AM
    Man this is going to be the longest 12 days wait ever! Thanks @belfastdispatcher for sharing what you can. Can you tell us if the device you got to see/use was the London HSPA+ only, or one of the LTE variants?
    No idea, sorry.
    01-18-13 09:13 AM
    Awesome! Thanks for posting.
    01-18-13 09:15 AM
    Since T-Mo is having an "Executive Briefing" on January 24th, I'm hoping that the March 27th date will be wrong and we'll be able to get it sooner.
    I saw that on Tmonews!!! So cool!
    01-18-13 09:18 AM
    Well, there's rumors they will be giving some out at launch, so my fingers are crossed
    Good luck .
    kbz1960 likes this.
    01-18-13 09:19 AM
    You: "I've been saving all year for the Z10!!!! Got $600 tucked away!"
    March 27th comes..........
    Bro: "Hey brother, the wife and I are $600 short on the deposit for our house............"
    You:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FUUU.png 
Views:	356 
Size:	126.8 KB 
ID:	131715
    That's "sister" .
    kbz1960 and theegoldenone like this.
    01-18-13 09:19 AM
    I saw that on Tmonews!!! So cool!
    Tmo have been testing them for a while now
    01-18-13 09:36 AM
    Fixed!!
    pantlesspenguin likes this.
    01-18-13 09:46 AM
    Oh, almost forgot the coolest thing about the day lol, sending a BBM from inside the NOC building. The NOC is soooo not what I expected it to be........but I can't tell you about it
    01-18-13 09:51 AM
    Yes the camera is fast, everything is fast, I think nobody will bother with the peek because if you flick to the left you're in the hub, instantly. Everything is instant, I wouldn't call it smooth because you'd have to use it slow on purpose to see it smooth. Apps seem to open just as fast if they're open or closed.

That's the way I'd describe it, everything is instant, you've seen the last picture editing app leak video, the processing is instant.
    I dont know peek can still be used more for alot of things pening multiple file attachments, and apps imo.

The phone will be feature packed, it would probably take two days to demo it all properly lol

Just like with the existing BBOS where even after a year you still discover little features you never knew you had, BB10 is absolutely packed with them. Small features and big features, out of the box.

Two things that struck me, it's a lot smaller and sleeker then I expected and now, looking back, I realize I don't think I used it once with both hands, always in my right hand using my thumb.
    Yeah since arnie took time out his film promo and did that demo his hands made the phone look small I can palm a basketball be it for short period i have that hand spread.I will get the z10 on release but may go up to the 4.5 ''aristo'' that might be a decent size.

But thanks really chuffed about more features just backs up that Rim where holding back cant wait. And the speed I think you can go slow but thats just to showoff how smooth the os is.Thor did talk about the in and out paradigm and that speed you talk about makes sense.Lucky guy tested out the gear.Never knew RIM had an office in slough might try get work there.
    01-18-13 10:35 AM
  17. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    great news!... can't wait to buy!!!!
    01-18-13 10:35 AM
    no one has commented weather or not the phone will have a panorama function for the camera, does any one have incite on this

cheers BB4L
    01-18-13 01:28 PM
    Seriously, now we are talking ill of the dead? Can we get this thread back on track please!!!!!!
    01-18-13 01:39 PM
    no one has commented weather or not the phone will have a panorama function for the camera, does any one have incite on this

cheers BB4L
    Yes, it will have that function.
    01-18-13 01:43 PM

cheers BB4L
    Yes, there was video of RIM demonstrating it. It's more than just a panorama function, it integrates the gyroscope function so that your view moves along the panoramic picture as you move your phone.
    01-18-13 01:47 PM
    dude you left out seeing Thierry Henry. Im a gooner to know that Titi is a BB user just made me my night ''trying to make me change to iphone I cant have it'' that was quality.
    01-18-13 02:13 PM
    dude you left out seeing Thierry Henry. Im a gooner to know that Titi is a BB user just made me my night ''trying to make me change to iphone I cant have it'' that was quality.
    That's because most of us didn't lol, we preferred to stay in the room and play with the phones and watch more demos.

Edit that's just how good BlackBerry 10 is lol
    01-18-13 02:22 PM
    That's because most of us didn't lol, we preferred to stay in the room and play with the phones and watch more demos.

Edit that's just how good BlackBerry 10 is lol
    How sad is that? Not you guys, but for him! He's used to being lauded wherever he goes (I'm a Gooner too)
    01-18-13 02:30 PM
    Here's another cool story, they had a taxi waiting for me at Heathrow. Started chatting to the driver, turns out he knew about BlackBerry 10 and not only that, he bought RIM shares and already doubled his money lol

Ironically he was surprised to see that my 9900 had a touch screen and a wifi Hotspot, go figure.

Needless to say, he'll join teamblackberry when it's out.
    01-18-13 02:38 PM
99 1234