The Future or RIM, Can't edit the title. Sorry for this mistake

I don't know whats going on but to me if there was no CrackBerry there would be no BlackBerry today. 1st How come I see more Tweets from Crackberry getting re-tweeted by BlackBerry?, This should be the other way around. I don't use twitter but my wife who runs a social media company knows all the social sites, She Knows Kevin by his tweets and when I mention something about BlackBerry she seems to already know Via Tweets from Kevin and Not BlackBerry.

I saw a tweet from Blackberry like Friday and nothing was posted till monday, BlackBerry was tweeted asking if the marketing team goes home on the weekends? (They never responded to that, but if you tweet walmart on a bad note they still get back to you) its very simple in my Books, Its Social Media and Marketing.

Apple Ruled with marketing, they had some crazy adds showing on TV. Everyone knew the PC vs Mac commercials, Then people went out and bought the new thing they saw on TV, Not necessarily because of how fast and light it was but because it was on TV, There is A LOT of influence with marketing, I have friends who don't even know what a processor is, they just buy whats "IN" at the time, Now they say they want that new Samsung Galaxy, Notice the change? Apple has cooled off on the Adds and now Samsung has the Killer Ads, BlackBerry Needs a NEW marketing team, Crackberry shows MORE support for BlackBerry then they do for their own company, to me that's crazy.

BlackBerry 10 is HUGE, why is it still silent? (Wake the Sleeping Giant already)Do u remember the Droid commercial when we didn't even know what droid was? (was it a phone or something else?) the commercial didn't offer much but at the end of it we saw the words Coming Soon, it left you guessing and excited, Like what is it? I infact went straight to the computer go google what it was, I was curious enough to get up and research it. (The power of Ads) I would love to see an ad like a Black Screen appear like my TV shut off then see the BB Symbol and the words Re-Designed Re-Engineered Re-Invented BLACKBERRY 10 Coming soon then fade, Something like that.

Till today People still think BlackBerry is going Bankrupt, BY NOW everyone should be in the mind state that there is a new BlackBerry around the corner, Where are the signs ???? is Rim really going to wait till Jan 30th? They need to let everyone know that a launch is happening, why not a commercial on that "Join us January 30th for the New BB10. RIM has an amazing product BUT they need to market it correctly, The Bold 9900 I saw a solid 5 commercials, REALLY? we are weeks away and I still am yet to see that change happen in that department, I have signed up with BlackBerry alerts (you know when you get help from BlackBerry and they ask you to check this box if you want to be informed of upcoming info/news/events) I have not seen 1 BlackBerry 10 email, NOTHING, we have seen an ad pop up but thats it.

RIM will just be another OS if they don't make that marketing splash. Most of the world is influenced by ads and they don't even know it, There are more people who buy a phone because a sales person or friend recommended it or they saw it on TV, then there are people like us who visit sites like Crackberry and Phonescoop and really compare features to features and just enjoy the funny ads and in now way influenced by them.

I am a HUGE BlackBerry fan, This is not bashing, I want RIM to succeed more then anything. Im sick of the BlackBerry insults and companies leaving (yahoo) they left BlackBerry so I left them, I will never visit another yahoo site again they loose as well lol. I am A True dedicated Blackberry Fan 8703 (2007). I love the changes they have made but I'm sorry that Marketing team has to go sit with Mike and Jim and watch RIM shine with some MORE new faces..... GOOOOOO RIM.... less then 3 weeks 2 go
    Last edited by Jonathank; 01-10-13 at 12:07 PM. Reason: Complainers lol
    magutwit and bb624 like this.
    01-09-13 04:16 PM
    wall of text....
    Knightcrawler and OniBerry like this.
    01-09-13 04:21 PM
    Did you mean the 'feature' of RIM... or the 'future' of RIM?
    Last edited by Phill_UK; 01-10-13 at 12:17 AM.
    Jonathank likes this.
    01-09-13 04:34 PM
    wow, agree, but deep breath
    01-09-13 04:42 PM
    A Wall of text.. Sad that's all u see... A wall of Text that speaks words.
    01-09-13 04:53 PM
    wow, agree, but deep breath
    uhhhhhh wooooo Thats my writting of a Deep Breath lol Thanks needed that.... Jus venting here thats all lol
    01-09-13 04:55 PM
    Paragraphs would have been a little easier on the eyes.
    01-09-13 04:56 PM
    wall of text....

Really.... Hurts.My.Eyes.Not.Reading.
    01-09-13 05:07 PM
    LOL tl;dr
    jakie55 and OniBerry like this.
    01-09-13 05:10 PM
    lol... you put a lot of thought into this post, however most will not read, myself included because you don't have it in paragraphs.
    01-09-13 05:37 PM
    Paragraphs would have been a little easier on the eyes.
    Sorry Bout that
    01-09-13 07:43 PM
    lol... you put a lot of thought into this post, however most will not read, myself included because you don't have it in paragraphs.
    Your Loss not mine and same goes for RIM.... take a breath and take ur time, u will get threw it.
    01-09-13 07:44 PM
    Your Loss not mine and same goes for RIM.... take a breath and take ur time, u will get threw it.
    You *could* edit it and get a wider audience. Just sayin'
    01-09-13 07:50 PM
    I don't know whats going on but to me if there was no CrackBerry there would be no BlackBerry today. .... GOOOOOO RIM.... less then 3 weeks 2 go
    It's probably been mentioned about a 100 times here that there is nothing to 'market' until is BB10 launched. Why should RIM pay for a bunch of ads right now? Social media and great sites like this are carrying the water, building the excitement for the 30th of January. After that be prepared to have your marketing/advertising needs satisfied.
    Blacklatino and KaylaMouries like this.
    01-09-13 07:56 PM
    The "look for BB10" ads would lose their punch if done too soon before the launch. If major news items have a 24 to 48 hour window, how long does an ad have? Look for ads about 3 to 7 days before the launch, I predict.
    01-09-13 07:58 PM
    The title alone shows reading this manifesto would be a waste of time.
    01-09-13 07:58 PM
    Thanks op good post. Eye test or not I read the entire post and agree with every word. Wish the BlackBerry marketing team had a quarter of your passion and vision.
    Thank you
    Jonathank likes this.
    01-09-13 08:06 PM
    OP, did you know that there are 'Enter' keys on keyboards? When your press it, text appears on a new line.

See?

One more time.
    01-09-13 08:09 PM
    I don't know whats going on but to me if there was no CrackBerry there would be no BlackBerry today. 1st How come I see more Tweets from Crackberry getting re-tweeted by BlackBerry?, This should be the other way around. I don't use twitter but my wife who runs a social media company knows all the social sites, She Knows Kevin by his tweets and when I mention something about BlackBerry she seems to already know Via Tweets from Kevin and Not BlackBerry. I saw a tweet from Blackberry like Friday and nothing was posted till monday, BlackBerry was tweeted asking if the marketing team goes home on the weekends? (They never responded to that, but if you tweet walmart on a bad note they still get back to you) its very simple in my Books, Its Social Media and Marketing. Apple Ruled with marketing, they had some crazy adds showing on TV. Everyone knew the PC vs Mac commercials, Then people went out and bought the new thing they saw on TV, Not necessarily because of how fast and light it was but because it was on TV, There is A LOT of influence with marketing, I have friends who don't even know what a processor is, they just buy whats "IN" at the time, Now they say they want that new Samsung Galaxy, Notice the change? Apple has cooled off on the Adds and now Samsung has the Killer Ads, BlackBerry Needs a NEW marketing team, Crackberry shows MORE support for BlackBerry then they do for their own company, to me that's crazy. BlackBerry 10 is HUGE, why is it still silent? (Wake the Sleeping Giant already)Do u remember the Droid commercial when we didn't even know what droid was? (was it a phone or something else?) the commercial didn't offer much but at the end of it we saw the words Coming Soon, it left you guessing and excited, Like what is it? I infact went straight to the computer go google what it was, I was curious enough to get up and research it. (The power of Ads) I would love to see an ad like a Black Screen appear like my TV shut off then see the BB Symbol and the words Re-Designed Re-Engineered Re-Invented BLACKBERRY 10 Coming soon then fade, Something like that. Till today People still think BlackBerry is going Bankrupt, BY NOW everyone should be in the mind state that there is a new BlackBerry around the corner, Where are the signs ???? is Rim really going to wait till Jan 30th? They need to let everyone know that a launch is happening, why not a commercial on that "Join us January 30th for the New BB10. RIM has an amazing product BUT they need to market it correctly, The Bold 9900 I saw a solid 5 commercials, REALLY? we are weeks away and I still am yet to see that change happen in that department, I have signed up with BlackBerry alerts (you know when you get help from BlackBerry and they ask you to check this box if you want to be informed of upcoming info/news/events) I have not seen 1 BlackBerry 10 email, NOTHING, we have seen an ad pop up but thats it. RIM will just be another OS if they don't make that marketing splash. Most of the world is influenced by ads and they don't even know it, There are more people who buy a phone because a sales person or friend recommended it or they saw it on TV, then there are people like us who visit sites like Crackberry and Phonescoop and really compare features to features and just enjoy the funny ads and in now way influenced by them. I am a HUGE BlackBerry fan, This is not bashing, I want RIM to succeed more then anything. Im sick of the BlackBerry insults and companies leaving (yahoo) they left BlackBerry so I left them, I will never visit another yahoo site again they loose as well lol. I am A True dedicated Blackberry Fan 8703 (2007). I love the changes they have made but I'm sorry that Marketing team has to go sit with Mike and Jim and watch RIM shine with some MORE new faces..... GOOOOOO RIM.... less then 3 weeks 2 go
    Oh, ok.
    01-09-13 09:00 PM
    So what's going to be on the test?
    01-09-13 09:08 PM
    they should just hire steve job's team... with the focus being an everyday important person instead of a white guy in an american apparel hoodie etc.
    01-09-13 09:29 PM
    You know guys I really feel like this guy BlackBerry 10 Marketing is the Feature of RIM-925571.jpg

But instead of chocolates I scream BB10!!!!
    I all upset every day with Kevin, he is doing a terrible job in CES, he is not showing anything from QNX, the site sucks right now, there are not leaks or new information.. just the same and the same
    I'm going to be the first in line but this waiting is making me angry, I couldn't take a breath, this is just silly waiting...
    C'mon RIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
    01-09-13 09:33 PM
    A Wall of text.. Sad that's all u see... A wall of Text that speaks words.
    Off topic but this is somewhat fitting...
    You posted a thread basically lamenting that you don't feel like RIM is doing a good job getting the message out about bb10. Ironically you posted your own message in a way that a lot of people don't like to read. Even you have to see the humor in that!
    Masahiro, spike12, jakie55 and 1 others like this.
    01-09-13 09:40 PM
    I don't know whats going on but to me if there was no CrackBerry there would be no BlackBerry today. 1st How come I see more Tweets from Crackberry getting re-tweeted by BlackBerry?, This should be the other way around. I don't use twitter but my wife who runs a social media company knows all the social sites, She Knows Kevin by his tweets and when I mention something about BlackBerry she seems to already know Via Tweets from Kevin and Not BlackBerry.

I saw a tweet from Blackberry like Friday and nothing was posted till monday, BlackBerry was tweeted asking if the marketing team goes home on the weekends? (They never responded to that, but if you tweet walmart on a bad note they still get back to you) its very simple in my Books, Its Social Media and Marketing.

Apple Ruled with marketing, they had some crazy adds showing on TV. Everyone knew the PC vs Mac commercials, Then people went out and bought the new thing they saw on TV, Not necessarily because of how fast and light it was but because it was on TV, There is A LOT of influence with marketing, I have friends who don't even know what a processor is, they just buy whats "IN" at the time, Now they say they want that new Samsung Galaxy, Notice the change? Apple has cooled off on the Adds and now Samsung has the Killer Ads, BlackBerry Needs a NEW marketing team, Crackberry shows MORE support for BlackBerry then they do for their own company, to me that's crazy.

BlackBerry 10 is HUGE, why is it still silent? (Wake the Sleeping Giant already)Do u remember the Droid commercial when we didn't even know what droid was? (was it a phone or something else?) the commercial didn't offer much but at the end of it we saw the words Coming Soon, it left you guessing and excited, Like what is it? I infact went straight to the computer go google what it was, I was curious enough to get up and research it. (The power of Ads) I would love to see an ad like a Black Screen appear like my TV shut off then see the BB Symbol and the words Re-Designed Re-Engineered Re-Invented BLACKBERRY 10 Coming soon then fade, Something like that.

Till today People still think BlackBerry is going Bankrupt, BY NOW everyone should be in the mind state that there is a new BlackBerry around the corner, Where are the signs ???? is Rim really going to wait till Jan 30th? They need to let everyone know that a launch is happening, why not a commercial on that "Join us January 30th for the New BB10. RIM has an amazing product BUT they need to market it correctly, The Bold 9900 I saw a solid 5 commercials, REALLY? we are weeks away and I still am yet to see that change happen in that department, I have signed up with BlackBerry alerts (you know when you get help from BlackBerry and they ask you to check this box if you want to be informed of upcoming info/news/events) I have not seen 1 BlackBerry 10 email, NOTHING, we have seen an ad pop up but thats it.

RIM will just be another OS if they don't make that marketing splash. Most of the world is influenced by ads and they don't even know it, There are more people who buy a phone because a sales person or friend recommended it or they saw it on TV, then there are people like us who visit sites like Crackberry and Phonescoop and really compare features to features and just enjoy the funny ads and in now way influenced by them.

I am a HUGE BlackBerry fan, This is not bashing, I want RIM to succeed more then anything. Im sick of the BlackBerry insults and companies leaving (yahoo) they left BlackBerry so I left them, I will never visit another yahoo site again they loose as well lol. I am A True dedicated Blackberry Fan 8703 (2007). I love the changes they have made but I'm sorry that Marketing team has to go sit with Mike and Jim and watch RIM shine with some MORE new faces..... GOOOOOO RIM.... less then 3 weeks 2 go
    Okay, I added some random paragraph breaks for everyone (myself, included). Should be easier to read now.
    01-09-13 09:42 PM
    Don't want to read it. I'll wait for the movie.
    01-09-13 10:11 PM
53 123