I know, I could have done something way better, I only had 2 days, I finished today, I used Sony Vegas, nothing fancy. I just wanted to show the way I feel whenever I enter this community. 2012 was a year of uncertainty for RIM, we were bombed with bad news, day after day, it is truly incredible that we are in 2013 and those who predicted that BlackBerry was not suppose to be around today are now wondering, will this be one of the greatest comeback of Tech History?

I know trolls will come and bash, is ok, my goal was to show the way I feel.
    01-23-13 06:59 PM
    Love how you emphasize on each company that said RIM was dead or just ignorant negative comment. Nice job. Well done. I like the video
    01-23-13 07:29 PM
    Trolls will bash.

100% agree with title and content of thread. Thank you.
    ddlax22 likes this.
    01-23-13 07:29 PM
    +1 @BUHC...........
    01-23-13 07:40 PM
    epic...!

"Let's rock and roll this!"
    TH
    ddlax22 likes this.
    01-23-13 07:46 PM
    Loved it! Omg the music was perfect, great build up and anticipation. Job well done.
    Wino Ryder likes this.
    01-23-13 07:49 PM
    Very nice!

#BB10Believe
    ddlax22 likes this.
    01-23-13 07:54 PM
    epic, although especially in the comeback episode I wish you had taken some more bits from jam sessions, enthusiastic devs, BB10 opinions from fans and enterprise clients, BB10 opinions from the interweb, carrier support news, stock reaction..check out these videos

BlackBerry 10 Hands-on Demo Impresses at New York Time DealBook Conference - YouTube

BlackBerry Fans Visit RIM HQ to Sneak a Peek at BlackBerry 10 - YouTube

BlackBerry Jam Sessions Latin America Event #11 : Sao Paulo, Brazil (with captions) - YouTube
    01-23-13 07:59 PM
    epic, although especially in the comeback episode I wish you had taken some more bits from jam sessions, enthusiastic devs, BB10 opinions from fans and enterprise clients, BB10 opinions from the interweb, carrier support news, stock reaction..check out these videos

BlackBerry 10 Hands-on Demo Impresses at New York Time DealBook Conference - YouTube

BlackBerry Fans Visit RIM HQ to Sneak a Peek at BlackBerry 10 - YouTube

BlackBerry Jam Sessions Latin America Event #11 : Sao Paulo, Brazil (with captions) - YouTube
    Thanks for the feedback, I actually did this video very quickly to made another one with more refined effects and better videos.... I definitely will use those you pointed out... I will work on some aftereffects creations such as a bid 3D wall of videos instead of showing one by one...

Thanks a lot to everyone...
    01-23-13 08:07 PM
    Holy cow! That is awesome! It gave me shivers. Very well done.
    01-23-13 08:07 PM
    Let's spread up the words. Jan 30th, here we comes
    01-23-13 08:09 PM
    Well done morpho. Thanks.
    morpho4444 likes this.
    01-23-13 08:25 PM
    I hope you're in advertising, because this is GREAT. Well done!
    helis4life and calicocat2010 like this.
    01-23-13 08:45 PM
    Love it!!!!!! Very good job!! Let's rock and roll this!
    morpho4444 likes this.
    01-23-13 11:32 PM
    posted this in my thread:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/general...hought-763984/

I think this is awesome!

maybe you can make one of these exact people saying the exact opposite thing in 6 months time and then have them side by side!
    01-23-13 11:52 PM
    posted this in my thread:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/general...hought-763984/

I think this is awesome!

maybe you can make one of these exact people saying the exact opposite thing in 6 months time and then have them side by side!
    To do this video, I made a compilation of all the bashers, analysts, bloggers, news and more. I recollected the quantity of 65 different entities that shared the same thought, RIM is dead. I couldn't made the list of the total bashers, is impossible the video would be more boring than it is now lol... I did it in two days because I work in a totally different area for an American company, so what I did is what I could afford in terms of "time" at this moment.

The list of people that right now are starting to see some faith in Research in Motion out of my 65 is 40. Yes, 65 news sources posted about 1 year ago something more or less about RIM was dead, from those sources, 40 already posted something completely different. Examples are Fox News, Jeffreys Analysts, BGR (Johnathan Geller), Engadget, The Verge, MarketWatch, Forbes, Mcquenan, CNN Expansion, Hola Telcel, Gizmodo, Tech Chrunch... damn... the list go on.. Between them, BGR for example claimed that RIM had 12 month left from May2012 and even Forbes claimed in an article that RIM will be dead at the end of 2012 and for 2013 the company would be already vanished from all the markets. I believe is a 2010 article. Perhaps the guy that wrote it died first and RIM is still cooking new phones... Is impressing how the media impacted on people perception, the same media that now is acknowledging how big BB10 could be, and are influencing many consumers to wait for Jan 30. Is amazing. I really like to be living in this time, where big changes mark the view of the people.
    01-24-13 12:09 AM
    Thanks, Just thanks a lot! Dam near brought a tear to my eye! No other tech company in the world, has fans like BlackBerry! None!
    01-24-13 01:23 AM
    You proved once again it's not the tools but the talent using them. Great job!
    morpho4444 likes this.
    01-24-13 03:44 AM
    I always said, aren't rip rim people not tired of being wrong? They will be forever silenced on the 30th. Very nice video!
    01-24-13 03:54 AM
    The video is awesome! can't wait for the next one. What's the music? - you should add that as a credit with your video on YT
    01-24-13 04:50 AM
    The video is awesome! can't wait for the next one. What's the music? - you should add that as a credit with your video on YT
    Thanks... just did it... The Dark Knight Rises end credits, that is the song.
    anon(4018671) likes this.
    01-24-13 07:58 AM
    Nicely done - thanks for taking the time and effort to do this.

9810 + 32GB PlayBook = Ultimate Mobile Office!
    morpho4444 likes this.
    01-24-13 08:31 AM
    Great Video. Now we just need to wait for all the tech reviews of BB10 to see how wrong ( i really hope!) they were. Less than a week to go!
    01-24-13 02:30 PM
    To do this video, I made a compilation of all the bashers, analysts, bloggers, news and more. I recollected the quantity of 65 different entities that shared the same thought, RIM is dead. I couldn't made the list of the total bashers, is impossible the video would be more boring than it is now lol... I did it in two days because I work in a totally different area for an American company, so what I did is what I could afford in terms of "time" at this moment.

The list of people that right now are starting to see some faith in Research in Motion out of my 65 is 40. Yes, 65 news sources posted about 1 year ago something more or less about RIM was dead, from those sources, 40 already posted something completely different. Examples are Fox News, Jeffreys Analysts, BGR (Johnathan Geller), Engadget, The Verge, MarketWatch, Forbes, Mcquenan, CNN Expansion, Hola Telcel, Gizmodo, Tech Chrunch... damn... the list go on.. Between them, BGR for example claimed that RIM had 12 month left from May2012 and even Forbes claimed in an article that RIM will be dead at the end of 2012 and for 2013 the company would be already vanished from all the markets. I believe is a 2010 article. Perhaps the guy that wrote it died first and RIM is still cooking new phones... Is impressing how the media impacted on people perception, the same media that now is acknowledging how big BB10 could be, and are influencing many consumers to wait for Jan 30. Is amazing. I really like to be living in this time, where big changes mark the view of the people.
    You are awesome! lol
    01-24-13 03:47 PM
    Awesome.
    That's really nice.
    Boulben for the win !!!
    01-24-13 06:06 PM
33 12