Anyone else here love the BlackBerry 10 communication experience?

I just find it really refreshing how effortless and fluid the communication functionality is on bb10.

I love the ability to flow between contacts. IM and the hub. I can get so much done in a short amount of time. Very efficient

What do you like the most? Here's mine

My blackberry feels like gold to me. As a single guy outside of my business needs for the device it helps me keep in touch with my women. Best communication experience in bb10 helps me keep in touch with my beloved cougars

If there is any nice older women in southern western Ontario who likes younger men. Send me a pm

Ps. I love red wine

Share your love!

Posted via CB10
    11-28-13 04:01 PM
    FIRST

Posted via CB10

Have you ever tried that app?

Check out My Mobile Vibrator in BlackBerry World! You can find it at http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/25533888

It seems like a really nice Icebreaker and proof that BlackBerry has no real app gap.

What I like most is the amazing integration of all apps into one .

It happens regularly that I have BBM running in several apps because I have shared something with somebody else, or just continue to check my emails after I shared something.

It can be easily described as Inception for your apps.

It makes you notice the superiority of native apps vs ports.

Here you have all in one app without the need to switch, unless you want to.
    Last edited by Warlack; 11-28-13 at 04:30 PM.
    bradu1 likes this.
    11-28-13 04:17 PM
    FIRST

Posted via CB10
    Atta boy! Keep up the good work fine sir

Posted via CB10
    11-28-13 04:18 PM
    FIRST

Posted via CB10

Have you ever tried that app?

Check out My Mobile Vibrator in BlackBerry World! You can find it at http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/25533888

It seems like a really nice Icebreaker and proof that BlackBerry has no real app gap.

What I like most is the amazing integration of all apps into one .

It happens regularly that I have BBM running in several apps because I have shared something with somebody else, or just continue to check my emails after I shared something.

It can be easily described as Inception for your apps.

It makes you notice the superiority of native apps vs ports.

Here you have all in one app without the need to switch, unless you want to.
    I personally love the integration. It's amazing how I can rapidly communicate on the platform. Hope we see even more enhancements to the suite of communication features and capabilities.!

Posted via CB10
    11-28-13 04:33 PM
    I LOVE YOU K-W !!!

Oh wait, you meant our love for BlackBerry didn't you?....I'm so embarrassed :$
    11-28-13 04:38 PM
    I LOVE YOU K-W !!!

Oh wait, you meant our love for BlackBerry didn't you?....I'm so embarrassed :$
    Mmmmmmm..........back at you sweet child

Posted via CB10
    11-28-13 04:42 PM
    Hubba-hubba!
    11-28-13 04:46 PM
    Hubba-hubba!
    Lol. Too funny

Posted via CB10
    11-28-13 04:47 PM
    I somehow believe that he might think that I have an intimate relationship with words...... I love him just as much as my BlackBerry. Same goes for you BBPandy....

I believe, I might end up moving to Canada..... When you will only be missing K.... The W will be with you.

The only thing that annoys me is that the hub always just shows where you have been last..... The only way to remedy this word be to create another gesture which Always shows the default hub...... This is stuff that keeps awake in the middle of the night....

Poor engineer who developed it years ago and is not satisfied up to this day..... May he have at least one night of peaceful sleep a month... We forgive him.

Posted via CB10
    missing_K-W likes this.
    11-28-13 04:48 PM
    I too love the BB10 communication experience. It's just so fluid and easy, which is great cause messaging is my number one use of my phone.

And OP, I have to say, the phrase "beloved cougars" made me laugh.
    11-28-13 05:24 PM

The only thing that annoys me is that the hub always just shows where you have been last..... The only way to remedy this word be to create another gesture which Always shows the default hub...... This is stuff that keeps awake in the middle of the night....
    Me too. I posted a thread months (when BB10 first came out) where we brainstormed on various gestures that could be used to fix this problem. We never really came to a conclusion. However I'm thinking a double swipe would work.
    Swipe up & then right. You see your last hub activity, but want the root. So you swipe left & then right again & this brings you to the root.

What do you think?

Posted via CB10
    missing_K-W likes this.
    11-28-13 05:24 PM
    Me too. I posted a thread months (when BB10 first came out) where we brainstormed on various gestures that could be used to fix this problem. We never really came to a conclusion. However I'm thinking a double swipe would work.
    Swipe up & then right. You see your last hub activity, but want the root. So you swipe left & then right again & this brings you to the root.

What do you think?

Posted via CB10
    A simple clever solution would definitely remedy this. I like your suggestion

Posted via CB10
    11-28-13 05:27 PM
    I too love the BB10 communication experience. It's just so fluid and easy, which is great cause messaging is my number one use of my phone.

And OP, I have to say, the phrase "beloved cougars" made me laugh.
    Glad I could bring some good cheer and some giggles

Yes in use my device primarily to communicate. It is just really engineered to get a lot of communication out in a brief amount of time. All contained within a few gestures. Just amazing stuff.

Posted via CB10
    11-28-13 05:31 PM
    A simple clever solution would definitely remedy this. I like your suggestion

Posted via CB10
    Quick someone call BlackBerry & have them add it to 10.2.1 before they release it! lol

Posted via CB10
    11-28-13 05:32 PM
    The only thing that annoys me is that the hub always just shows where you have been last..... The only way to remedy this word be to create another gesture which Always shows the default hub......
    Posted via CB10
    I've been advocating this all year here and on the BlackBerry Beta Zone website. At the moment the Peek gesture isn't very useful as it doesnt always show you what it's meant to, the most recent new items in the Hub.

However there is no need for a new gesture as there are already 2 ways to access the hub, Peek and swiping left to right from the Active Frames screen. The Peek gesture should always show the top level of the Hub. Swiping from Active Frames should always show you where you were last for multi tasking.

When you're in an app the 2 gestures used for the 2 use cases are almost the same. The difference is for multi tasking instead of Peeking in to the Hub with one movement up from the bottom and to the right you swipe up from the bottom, let go for a second and then slide to the right.

Posted via CB10
    missing_K-W and anon(4086547) like this.
    11-28-13 06:02 PM
    I would love to be able to peek and see current and relevant information. Would be an asset.

Posted via CB10
    11-28-13 06:07 PM
    Oh and then there's that oh so sweet keyboard

Posted via CB10
    11-28-13 09:19 PM
    My blackberry feels like gold to me. As a single guy outside of my business needs for the device it helps me keep in touch with my women. Best communication experience in bb10 helps me keep in touch with my beloved cougars

Posted via CB10
    The song "Just a Giggilo" by David Lee Roth immediately sprang to mind.

Posted via CB10 from the BlackBerry Z10
    missing_K-W likes this.
    11-29-13 05:35 PM
    The song "Just a Giggilo" by David Lee Roth immediately sprang to mind.

Posted via CB10 from the BlackBerry Z10
    Lol. Glad that made you chuckle enjoy your weekend fine sir

Posted via CB10
    11-29-13 05:41 PM
    I don't even worry about that. If you could swipe open your phone from locked screen right into the message you want that would leave me content.

Android has this.

Posted via CB10
    missing_K-W likes this.
    11-29-13 06:47 PM
    I don't even worry about that. If you could swipe open your phone from locked screen right into the message you want that would leave me content.

Android has this.

Posted via CB10
    This would be really nice. Make the already streamlined communication experience even more refined. I like that

Posted via CB10
    11-30-13 01:51 AM
    This would be really nice. Make the already streamlined communication experience even more refined. I like that

Posted via CB10
    we don't need that function, we already have better android than android.
    zlatno likes this.
    11-30-13 03:26 PM
    we don't need that function, we already have better android than android.
    Enjoy derailing threads? Thanks

Posted via CB10
    11-30-13 03:30 PM
    Enjoy derailing threads? Thanks

Posted via CB10
    She missed you.

You two are so cute together!!

#IchooseBlackberry10 (BBM#25)
    missing_K-W, vrud and Undbiter65 like this.
    11-30-13 03:47 PM
    She missed you.

You two are so cute together!!

#IchooseBlackberry10 (BBM#25)
    I don't mind ditsy in a woman as long as she's cute

Posted via CB10
    11-30-13 03:48 PM
96 123 ...