I took my daughter to her dance class today and sat next to this attractive lady. A few minutes later she reached into her pursue and pulled out her 9930 and began to type on the phone. All I have to say is she went from attractive to gorgeous!! I looked around the room and there were several other attractive ladies using phones (iPhones and Droids) but for some reason the one using the 9930 was such a turn-on. I love it when women know what they want and are not afraid to go against the latest trends and use technology that makes them productive (and sexy). For those women out there who are not sure which phone to buy, hopefully this post will help.

I just love a woman who uses a Blackberry!! Ladies, us men do notice!!
    08-27-11 09:22 PM
    I find them attractive because that usually
    Means she has money and I'm a gold-digger. Haha/jk
    08-27-11 10:08 PM
    Yep, I agree. Seeing a woman flaunting a Blackberry is major sex-appeal!
    08-27-11 10:40 PM
    The Ladies love BBM... and I love the ladies
    08-27-11 10:44 PM
    Awwww yeuhhhhh but what I noticed is girls use curves and sexy women use bolds

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

08-28-11 04:28 AM
    Well, gosh darn it....I should start wearing my BBerries as earrings then!!!!
    08-28-11 04:31 AM
    Oh, you tease us so!

OP, use caution in your BlackBerry lust, she may be BBMing her large husband!

08-28-11 04:42 AM
    I plan on getting my lady a BB when the new QNX phones launch. Especially with full touch screen. She will be amazed.

08-28-11 05:00 AM
    Men find women who use BBs sexy? This is excellent news - my Bold 9900 arrives on Tuesday
    08-28-11 06:00 AM
    Yeah, In Ottawa, I have never seen someone with an android phone LOL, but thats probably because they are not really cool here yet and because I haven't been out downtown lately, I'm sure there are many since the carriers push them so hard. Maybe its just me, but I can't imagine a women being drawn to dual-core "superphones", since they don't care about useless phone specs. BB is the standard smartphone with iPhone in second.

But more on topic, I think a woman with a BB gives the impression she respects efficiency and knows what she wants...meaning she is independent and uses a phone for what it was meant to do best... communication. Cause let's face it, women love to communicate. I envy them at times as they seem immune to smartphone hype and gimmicky festures. lol

08-28-11 09:24 AM
    wearing a business suit or nice jeans and a t-shirt.....WOW!!!
    08-28-11 09:34 AM

OP, use caution in your BlackBerry lust, she may be BBMing her large husband!

No ring and no iPhone/Droid toting husband tagging along....fair game!!
    08-28-11 09:38 AM
    Men find women who use BBs sexy? This is excellent news - my Bold 9900 arrives on Tuesday
    I don't even know you but you are now a 10 on my list just for saying the words "my Bold 9900 arrives on Tuesday"!!
    08-28-11 09:42 AM
    Does this lust extend to a woman who's stuck using a broken Pearl Flip until VZW gets the new Torch? I feel so inferior and unsexy.
    08-28-11 09:48 AM

But more on topic, I think a woman with a BB gives the impression she respects efficiency and knows what she wants...meaning she is independent and uses a phone for what it was meant to do best... communication. Cause let's face it, women love to communicate. I envy them at times as they seem immune to smartphone hype and gimmicky festures. lol

Thanks Chiefbroski, this is exactly what I'm talking about.

Last week I went on a business trip with a coworker and when she pulled out her Blackberry and started firing off emails and phone calls, they way she typed, they way her fingers moved over the keyboard, so fast and so smooth, how the BB matched her sexy black business suit, the curves of her Bold, no case, totally naked, black in all its raw power, sexy!!!!!!

We need to start our own Blackberry Sightings. No celebrities, just sexy hot Blackberry toting women!!

Too much excitement for one post. Need to go and play with my Blackberry now.
    08-28-11 09:56 AM
    Does this lust extend to a woman who's stuck using a broken Pearl Flip until VZW gets the new Torch? I feel so inferior and unsexy.
    Still sexy and hot!!
    Droidophobe likes this.
    08-28-11 10:04 AM

But more on topic, I think a woman with a BB gives the impression she respects efficiency and knows what she wants...meaning she is independent and uses a phone for what it was meant to do best... communication.

Definitely. In addition, seeing a Blackberry-toting woman gives me the impression that the woman is very smart, highly-practical and most likely down-to-earth.

While not in all cases, I have found many woman toting iphones to be the opposite of this.

08-28-11 10:51 AM
    That's how I feel about women who drive big trucks or stick shift cars

Any smartphone will do for me

Edit: Also females who ride motorcycles!
    08-28-11 10:58 AM
    My girlfriend is super hot not only is she hot because of physical appearance she is hot because she carries a Blackberry! Blackberry Style to be exact, she loves the Style and always firing off pics and vids through bbm to me. Of course she does have a iPad and she plays with that for media and games purposes.. In her words she says "she should've gotten a Blackberry a long time ago, it's a great communicator" gotta love that!

08-28-11 11:11 AM

I wouldn't say the BlackBerry makes the woman more sexy, but it does make her more appealing, If I see a woman on a NON BlackBerry device I am less likely to approach her.

I want to communicate with BBM, I don't want to use SMS, because of the limitations, and really I don't want to give my phone number out until the 3rd date. So if a woman has a BlackBerry she just became easier to communicate with, AND less risk involved in opening those lines of communication.

I actually have one very attractive BBM contact who has the same feelings as I do about the opposite sex, she doesn't accept guys numbers, she wants their BBM, no BBM, and she isn't overly interested. it's about communication!
    08-28-11 11:22 AM
    That's how I feel about women who drive big trucks or stick shift cars

Any smartphone will do for me
    !! A girl in a Pickup truck is HOTTER! that accessory is something that makes a woman HOT! nice F250 with some pink highlights on it to know it's hers.... I'd talk to her even if she had an iPhone.
    Duvi likes this.
    08-28-11 11:23 AM
    !! A girl in a Pickup truck is HOTTER! that accessory is something that makes a woman HOT! nice F250 with some pink highlights on it to know it's hers.... I'd talk to her even if she had an iPhone.
    Lol... word!
    08-28-11 11:40 AM
    I introduced my girlfriend to the berry when I first got the Tour. At that time she was rocking a SIDEKICK because she like the keyboard. Low and behold, once she used my tours keyboard, she fell in love now she's rocking a white 9700 on Tmo and we bbm every day. I've got to say, she's never been more attractive!!

08-28-11 12:22 PM
    I wanna buy my girlfriend either the style or the 8530 on boost's network.

08-28-11 12:29 PM
    I'm with the whole girls on bikes being sexy, I would be more impressed riding with a girl who was on her own bike rather than the back of mine. Call me crazy.

Anyway, I was under the impression women who like Blackberry like them for their industry topping keyboards since, so I hear, typing on a touch screen with even slightly long nails is a royal pain. Or perhaps there is such a thing as a woman that actually wants 'me' to be attracted to them

08-28-11 12:53 PM
26 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD