I emailed sprint about ota music downloads,they said that bb doesn't support the content on their site because bb is a window based phone.true or is the rep blowing smoke up my rear?
    11-29-10 02:01 AM
    BlackBerry� Operating Systems aren't Window based phones.

Thnx, �Tripster�

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-29-10 02:03 AM
    that is it? one rep? they all need checked. BB is so not windows.....
    11-29-10 02:03 AM
    Tripster,your avatar is creepy lol.
    11-29-10 02:09 AM
    he is keeping an eye on you ha ha ha! J/K
    11-29-10 02:15 AM
    Wow. I know some reps aren't always up to speed, but... wow.
    11-29-10 03:52 AM
    I am always watching...
    Reps will say the darnest things these days...

Thnx, �Tripster�

11-29-10 04:10 AM
    That's just amazing. BB aren't windows based as the others have said.
    11-29-10 04:21 AM
    Educated rep "windows os6" lol sound good
    11-29-10 04:47 AM
    Can't find anywhere to buy music.
    11-29-10 07:55 AM
    Can't find anywhere to buy music.
    Try Amazon.com -- they do 99 cent downloads with no DRM. D/L it to your computer and copy it to your BB.

You might be able to use the BB Browser to go to amazon, but I don't know.
    11-29-10 08:15 AM
    I am always watching...
    Reps will say the darnest things these days...

Thnx, �Tripster�

Maybe we ought to start a new reality show. "ish my Rep Says".. we could wear undercover camera or mis and record the none sense that Reps tell us.
    11-29-10 08:18 AM
    That's a 1st! That rep must be on something... lol
    11-29-10 08:37 AM
    I sold wireless for almost 5 years I can't believe some of the things I hear when I am in a store to buy something or with a friend who wants a device. If they can't give out the right information they shouldn't make it up. It will haunt them !
    I tripped one the past week and she was just dumb. The Jawbone Icon now has a download so you can listen to music. It is the only Jawbone bluetooth that allows this . You have to download it from their talk site. I told her about it and she told me I was misinformed. I pulled out my Jawbone and showed her. She turned beet red. I told her this is a great way for her to close a sale on this bluetooth ! If a rep should honestly say "let me find out for you" The rep will lose creditability if "lies" to a customer. It is better to ask a team member than to give improper information. They are suppose to be properly trained.
    I keep abreast of what is going on. I am just interested in the products and it helps me when I am a customer. It is good to be informed. I research and although I haven't been selling the past 3 yrs I think I still am pretty well informed.
    Also, if you doubt a rep's information............you can always say you are just looking. Don't be pressured and do your homework. YOU can research too.
    Be informed and have your game face on when you are looking to buy.
    11-30-10 12:02 PM
    These sales rep will lie to u! I have witnessed this 1st hand....its a shame!
    11-30-10 06:57 PM
    I had a rep who did not know that the only real way to completely turn off a BlackBerry is to remove the battery.
    11-30-10 11:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD