I began using a blackberry when I bough my curve 8310 about 3 years ago. The OS became stale for me and I decided to get an iPhone. I got it because I did not have an ipod at the time and felt I could do more media-wise with the iPhone. I'm in the market for a new phone soon and want to get back onboard with blackberry.

OS 5.0 looks great but I'm eyeing the newer phones on the horizon that could possibly support 6.0, the only problem is that the android devices like the nexus one have an amazing screen (having used it personally). The combination of an OLED and a snapdragon processor creates simply stunning picture quality. Which makes a difficult decision.

My question is are there any OLED display Blackberries in the near future? Granted RIM uses their own processor so throwing a snapdragon in might be out of the question but is that the problem? Are RIMs processors holding back OLED displays or is it something else?
    03-08-10 09:59 PM
    i think rim is planning to integrate the oled display on their new generation of blackberries. it begins later this year most likely imo.
    03-08-10 10:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD