I don't need any "rule breaking" links. But since Verizon started offering that $15/month, I might actually jump on the Blackberry bandwagon. But how is the blackberry in terms of "freedom in apps", will I be able to load, install, etc. what ever I want on the blackberry?

Will I have the option to not rely on the AppWorld and such sites, and just use Google?

Essentially, just because I waited until the data price dropped from $30 to $15, does not mean that I want to instantly make up for the difference in downloading applications from the AppWorld.

Yes or no, be as brief and undetailed as you want to not violate any of the forum's rules. I just need any confirmations from personal experiences, that yes, I will be able download and load anything I want.
    11-07-10 12:26 PM
    You can download anything you want from anywhere you can find it. Neither BlackBerry nor Verizon limit you to any particular source such as App World. The CrackBerry software store is another good source. No hacking or jail-breaking needed.
    11-07-10 12:32 PM
    you can download anything you want from anywhere you can find it. Neither blackberry nor verizon limit you to any particular source such as app world. The crackberry software store is another good source. No hacking or jail-breaking needed.
    : D

11-07-10 12:34 PM
    Jailbreaking isn't even available for BBs. But you can download anything from anywhere you want. You can do the same on an iPhone, you just have to accept the unsigned package. At least that's what I did if I downloaded something outside of the App Store or Cydia when I had my iPhone.
    11-07-10 01:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD