So I saw the comment this guy left on twitter saying to rim people that we might as well by androids cause what he saw was DOA.... Anyone have any thoughts or knowledge on this?????????
    01-26-12 07:48 PM
    There was a thread I had planned to link you to about this guy but I can't find it

The guy doesn't really give much, there is FAR too much speculation about the tweeter himself AND his tweet to have a productive conversation
    01-26-12 07:53 PM
    deRusset, I was just doing the same thing, was it removed by a Mod?
    01-26-12 07:56 PM
    I had never heard of him before, but someone said he has been quite accurate in the past. However, they are quite far off of their release date, so who knows....
    01-26-12 08:01 PM
    I had never heard of him before, but someone said he has been quite accurate in the past. However, they are quite far off of their release date, so who knows....
    Rumors and speculation say in the past he was a verizon employee, but is no longer on and works for Google in some capacity,

And if you look through his tweets, really in over a year he talks nothing but Android, no WP7, No iOS, No BlackBerry.

So his accuracy and consistency being from so long ago leave his credibility low
    01-26-12 08:07 PM
    Rumors and speculation say in the past he was a verizon employee, but is no longer on and works for Google in some capacity,

And if you look through his tweets, really in over a year he talks nothing but Android, no WP7, No iOS, No BlackBerry.

So his accuracy and consistency being from so long ago leave his credibility low
    I hope you're right because this would cause anxiety among Blackberry fans. Back to having doubts etc. MWC just can't come here quick enough.
    01-26-12 08:13 PM

Yeah, I dont take it to seriously, I have more faith in rim then a droid fanboy
    01-26-12 08:19 PM
    I checked for the other thread and it is out of the public eye.

BMX has been around for quite a long time even before the Storm days. Former VZW employee and was highly involved in device testing and also much involved with the LTE startup. He has been working with google for probably close to a year. He probably isnt as much in the loop with BB happenings but for android and VZW when he was there, his info is probably as good as CX or Phonegeek IMO.

Either way one tweet about something he saw briefly isnt anything to really worry so much about. still have 8 months before its due for the streets
    01-26-12 08:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD