And 10 minutes in BlackBerry World would have convinced her to never buy one.

Posted from BlackBerry Classic, T-Mobile, no camera, 10.3.2.2205
    As we left the guy at the car hire remarked on my phone, 'wow' but more disappointing he said ' you can't get blackberry in the US any more!' I said try their website!
    Even my wife and son were bemused how many people comment on my phone but not thier shiny Iphones
    Mind you if BlackBerry were as popular no one comment on it!

Swiped on my beautiful Passport!
    09-06-15 06:35 AM
    I think people should get used to carriers not carrying all the devices. As more and none people go unbranded and unlocked you will likely buy @ retailers or direct online. Look at Motorola's newer strategy. Although I am not pleased about a BlackBerry running Android, it's a forgone conclusion at this point, the nieve sales people can push a BlackBerry if it shows the Google Play Store.

Z10 on 10.3.2
    09-06-15 09:00 AM
    I think people should get used to carriers not carrying all the devices. As more and none people go unbranded and unlocked you will likely buy @ retailers or direct online. Look at Motorola's newer strategy. Although I am not pleased about a BlackBerry running Android, it's a forgone conclusion at this point, the nieve sales people can push a BlackBerry if it shows the Google Play Store.

Z10 on 10.3.2
    You talk to any salesperson here in the U.S., the number one reason for folks not wanting to buy a Blackberry is the lack of apps, period.

I know they have the Amazon store and the Android runtime built in, but it's half baked and doesn't support the Google play store and services. Any app requiring google maps will not work properly.

Blackberry needs to release the Android based slider and a touch screen variant ASAP. Once the public knows that they now have full Google app and services support, the sales will come.

As I have said in many of my post, Android and IOS are the dominant platforms by which every other platforms will be judged whether you choose to accept it or not. In today's high tech and fast paced market, it's either roll with it or get rolled over!!
    GadgetTravel and spacemanZ10 like this.
    09-06-15 09:14 AM
28 12