hello i'm just wondering if my blackberry storm 2 will work on my pay as you go plan (until i upgrade to a plan)?
    thanks in advance.
    Chris
    05-15-11 03:27 PM
    It will work, but you won't get any data features.
    05-15-11 03:45 PM
    It will work, but you won't get any data features.
    Not even with a service like Flex Pay with TMO?
    05-15-11 04:45 PM
    Well, the OP said that he wanted to use it "until i upgrade to a plan" which I took to mean a "until I upgrade to a data plan". I could have misinterpreted that, however.

Also, TMobile recently discontinued offering BlackBerry Data on the Even More Plus Plans (prepaid).
    05-15-11 04:59 PM
    Ah, i took the upgrade as a 'until I get a monthly post paid'
    05-15-11 05:00 PM
    Well, the OP said that he wanted to use it "until i upgrade to a plan" which I took to mean a "until I upgrade to a data plan". I could have misinterpreted that, however.

Also, TMobile recently discontinued offering BlackBerry Data on the Even More Plus Plans (prepaid).
    yes i do mean untill i get a data plan and well my phone is unlocked and since im in canada ill go with bell or rogers.
    05-15-11 07:50 PM
    but thank you both for the help really helpful
    05-15-11 07:51 PM
    I'm running my 9700 on a pay as you go down in Australia. I came down from Canada with it unlocked. It works but I don't have the Blackberry Data plan on it so I don't have the use of apps. But I recently found out you can get a Blackberry Data pay as you go sim card. I tried to go with a month to month plan but is a no go for me. They are great plans since you don't get locked in. You may have to look around for a Blackberry Data sim card, I am on Vodaphone and it was at a little kiosk in the mall that uses the Vodaphone towers and not in the Vodaphone store.

Hopefully there is something useful in that ramble.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-16-11 12:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD