Hey speaking of that kevin person, has anyone heard from him, i'd start that thread in a second but i think it might get closed pretty quick.
    Forget Waldo; Where's Kevin?

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.3253
    anon721037 and Dave Bourque like this.
    07-26-14 11:08 AM
    Forget Waldo; Where's Kevin?

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.3253
    Kevin's somewhere typing away on his iphone.
    07-26-14 04:51 PM
    But he never denied having a classic... :P

Posted via My Beast Q10
    UnlimitedEra likes this.
    07-26-14 05:08 PM
    Bla1ze may have signed a non-disclosure agreement with BBRY under which he may not disclose that he has signed a non-disclosure agreement. Merely asking if he has a Passport may be in violation of the above non-disclosure agreement. Most likely he has now (thanks to you) been asked to sign a non non-disclosure agreement where he cannot not disclose that he has not disclosed any of the previously non disclosable information. Please stop this line of questioning. I'm pretty sure Bla1ze has tried someone elses Passport but I am pretty sure that I am not supposed to disclose this.
    LOL'ed after reading this..

Posted via my trusty Q10
    07-27-14 03:20 AM
    I was just guessing the other day that BlackBerry loaned or gave blaz1ze a Passport if he agreed to take down the forum hands-on reviews. Something must have happened in that regard?

"BB POWERED" C001C1D66
    07-27-14 03:25 AM
    He did say he likes it now more than before. I don't believe he would change his mind just by looking at it.

Using Z10, wanting Z30, eyeing Windermere
    I did the moment I noticed it in Mr. Chen's hands. Night and Day really.

"BB POWERED" C001C1D66
    07-27-14 03:27 AM
    I present to you all the smoking gun.

Bla1ze do you have a BlackBerry Passport?-img_20140727_021347.png

Posted via CB10
    07-27-14 06:20 AM
    I was just guessing the other day that BlackBerry loaned or gave blaz1ze a Passport if he agreed to take down the forum hands-on reviews. Something must have happened in that regard?

"BB POWERED" C001C1D66
    Nah, the OP of all those posts realized how silly it was to post their devices with their PINS. As such, we removed them. As much as we all love leaks and such, we don't want anyone to get fired because of them. The posts went up, people realized the heat and attention it would bring, asked us to remove them.

Nothing more, nothing less. Technically we don't have to remove them, because once it hits the internet it's hard to 'erase' it but.. common courtesy. Do we lose out by no longer having that content? Sure. But it opens more doors than it closes.

Next time, maybe that person will come to us direct and we can work with them to 'properly' leak something while minimizing the risk on their end. Logic says if they have access to one thing, chances are they have access to more as well. Running willy nilly with a leak never ends up well, especially now, with Chen in charge.

Something I find funny about leaks: Over the past few months, many of the leaks come from people who have no clue how the device they're handling even works. It's like it's the first BlackBerry they ever held. I dunno what that means nor am I alluding to anything, just something I noticed.
    anon721037 likes this.
    07-27-14 12:29 PM
    He can tell you but then he would have to kill you so I don't think option b is a good one.

Posted via the Android CrackBerry App!
    07-27-14 12:51 PM
    Not long until launch day.
    07-27-14 03:10 PM
    Sentence length: 70 characters.
    Bla1ze contains a 1. Bla1ze gives 0 confirmations > 10.

70-10 = 60, which is exactly the amount of characters a Passport can display in one sentence.

Bla1ze has a Passport, QED.

BlackBerry 10 signed.
    Lol...

Posted via CB10
    07-27-14 03:38 PM

Something I find funny about leaks: Over the past few months, many of the leaks come from people who have no clue how the device they're handling even works. It's like it's the first BlackBerry they ever held. I dunno what that means nor am I alluding to anything, just something I noticed.
    I've noticed this too! It seems strange do you know why this is happening? I don't recall this ever being the case with any other phone. Just seems weird people are getting their hands on it

Posted via CB10
    07-27-14 04:56 PM
    I've noticed this too! It seems strange do you know why this is happening? I don't recall this ever being the case with any other phone. Just seems weird people are getting their hands on it

Posted via CB10
    I believe this is BlackBerry marketing behind the scene to create buzz. A pre-launch campaign to get people to talk about it. Letting the public sort of getting a peek. Pretty smart move with a month or so before official launch.

Posted via CB10
    07-27-14 05:13 PM
    Nah, the OP of all those posts realized how silly it was to post their devices with their PINS. As such, we removed them. As much as we all love leaks and such, we don't want anyone to get fired because of them. The posts went up, people realized the heat and attention it would bring, asked us to remove them.

Nothing more, nothing less. Technically we don't have to remove them, because once it hits the internet it's hard to 'erase' it but.. common courtesy. Do we lose out by no longer having that content? Sure. But it opens more doors than it closes.

Next time, maybe that person will come to us direct and we can work with them to 'properly' leak something while minimizing the risk on their end. Logic says if they have access to one thing, chances are they have access to more as well. Running willy nilly with a leak never ends up well, especially now, with Chen in charge.

Hey, thank you for the detailed reply. (Like you don't have enough to do
    Got it. Makes sense.
    Especially the part about the videos that clearly show a person that has never picked up a BB10 device.

"BB POWERED" C001C1D66
    07-27-14 09:03 PM
64 123