Odd problem. When I go to email my self from my BB and I type my name after the TO: I get 3 of my normal emails and one long email with a bunch of letter and numbers @gmail.com I am assuming this is a virus or something of that sort? I use gmail sync and I cant find that email if I edit my contact info on my BB or go into my gmail acct. Please advise.

thanks
    jeff
    05-11-10 03:55 PM
    That is weird. I have never heard of something like that. Try deleting yourself as a contact and re inserting yourself and see if that does the trick. If not, you may have to wipe your device. I don't think that it is a virus. I heard that is just about impossible with BlackBerry devices. But you never know. Good luck.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-11-10 04:15 PM
    The odd email address starts with "buzz" and them a bunch of numbers and letters.
    05-11-10 05:05 PM
    Google talk I think. Or the "Chat" option within the gmail account. I havent seen it yet, but it could be. RIM has been making changes to the enhanced gmail plugin lately.
    05-11-10 05:14 PM
    Def could be. Good call.
    05-11-10 05:31 PM
    It is Google Buzz. I just tested it. Thanks for your help.
    05-11-10 05:33 PM
    Glad that you finally figured it out. So what does the Google buzz do on the BB?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-11-10 07:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD