Hi folks, I have my Yahoo e-mail set up to come to my Pearl via BIS. A lot of times I receive e-mails on my Pearl immediately as they hit my Yahoo box (sometimes even before), but I also get some e-mails that are tremendously delayed, which is really annoying.

I have 2 recent examples: one with a sent time of 6:57 am EST this morning, that arrived on my Pearl at 9:19 am, and another last night sent at 10:15 pm EST that arrived on my Pearl at 11:27 pm. Sometimes it's a lot worse than that, e-mails sent in the morning won't arrive on my Pearl for hours and hours, and then suddenly show up. Now obviously I don't want to log into my Yahoo account all the time to check for e-mails I missed on my blackberry, since that would defeat the purpose of owning a blackberry. And I can't tell whether an e-mail has an incorrect timestamp in my Yahoo box, again without constantly checking in there to see if there are e-mails I missed.

There's no pattern that I can see. Is there any way to reset this or something? It's incredibly frustrating especially if an e-mail is time-sensitive...

Anyone else see this issue?
    05-15-09 01:20 PM
    Mine have been delayed also. No rhyme or reason for it. Sometimes delayed, sometimes immediate.
    05-15-09 01:48 PM
    Happens a LOT to me also. Very frustrating!

Is hotmail and/or others like this too? I'm thinking of changing email accts because of this. But that is going to be a pain too.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-15-09 02:12 PM
    Same problem here since last week. Before that, it was pretty flawless. Something must be up.
    05-15-09 02:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD