I had the problems you're all describing all weekend. My carrier said there was nothing wrong so I assumed it was my phone. After wiping it and reloading it and doing all kinda stuff to it I find out others are having the same issue. It went back to working perfectly last night. I don't know if it's because of something I did or because the problem network/rim was resolved. What I'm saying here is that those a**holes at Rim should acknowledge that their crap system is down-- AGAIN.... And not pretend there's nothing wrong and have people pulling their hair trying to figure out what's wrong with their phones. Oh yeah.... But if they would have admitted their stuff was a mess, it woulda been like what? The FOURTH time in ashort while that they went to ****? I have no patience for warranties and pinhead customer service people-- I was ready to toss my 9700 and buy a new one monday morning. Retail price-- 609$ here in Canada. Thx for nothing Rim

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-22-10 05:27 AM
    there was an outage this weekend but it got resolved early sunday late saturday.. but mine didn;'t come back online ..

i called Rogers tech support at around 5pm sunday.. and they resent my service books and i got some activation emails and after that everything was all good..
    02-22-10 08:35 AM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD