Recently, I posted about my update woes with BIS 4 and it bricking my phone. Verizon sent me a new one, despite the fact that I was able to wipe the device and get it going again.

Unfortunately I felt that the new device was the way to go because for whatever reason, it was working much better.

Now, I tried to set up BIS on the .431 build and was only directed towards enterprise. I went to the website and tried, put in my info and every time I hit create account it just went back to the same page.

What in the world am I supposed to do? I need my email to come to this phone!!
    05-27-11 12:49 PM
    Why are you creating a new account instead of just logging in with your existing user account?

Sounds like the data plan isn't set up correctly for the new device.
    05-27-11 05:38 PM
    Why are you creating a new account instead of just logging in with your existing user account?

Sounds like the data plan isn't set up correctly for the new device.
    +1 Log in with your existing account, and put your device's new pin in (device switch, from the BIS account)... until you do that, your new device will not be associated with a BIS account, hence why it is only giving you the BES option...
    05-27-11 08:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD