Ok, so an interesting problem started for me and all BB users at my company about a week ago. We can no longer receive email from our office, very annoying.

We use the Outlook Web Access system and we have full access to the website. Manually accessing the website is just fine and we can all log in. There is no CAPTCHA and in fact the system has not changed at all in the last year. I have even been over this with IT to get to the bottom of it.

I have tried resending the service books and when that failed I deleted the account in the BIS setup page for my provider and recreated the account. According to the messages it all worked fine and I should be receiving email. But I'm not.

Also, sending email from my company address on my BB fails completely. I have contacted Rogers support and everything checks out on their end as well as mine.

Does anyone have any insight at all? Thanks.
    07-29-10 09:15 AM
    Did your company make any changes to their network setup.
    07-29-10 09:46 AM
    Did your company make any changes to their network setup.
    None that IT is admitting to. Possibly just regular MS upgrades to the Outlook server though, not sure if that would change anything.
    07-29-10 09:53 AM
    Any other blackberry users not using the same carrier, IE using Telus and or Rogers? Are they experiencing the same issues if they are?
    07-29-10 09:56 AM
    I will check around, most here are using Rogers but I think I know a Telus guy.
    07-29-10 10:10 AM
    My three email accounts have all been working fine on BB yesterday and today. I don't
    use Outlook though.
    07-29-10 12:40 PM
    I have been doing some digging and it seems BIS has all kinds of problems with OWA. There are a lot of solutions so I think the biggest thing is convincing IT to try some of them.

It's a real PITA, and being it's only one kind of phone that's gone bad they will be reluctant to devote a lot of resources to this.
    07-29-10 12:50 PM
    ...Also, sending email from my company address on my BB fails completely.
    Is your company email address you are sending to the same as what you get on your blackberry?

i heard that you cant' sent an email to yourself anymore and have it show up on your BB..

for instance, from my BB, if I wanted to send an email to myself (rockdog@xyz.com) and have it show up on both my company server/outlook, it would go through to the company server, but it wouldn't get re-sent through RIM's server and show up on my BB.. ??? although if you cc'd yourself, it would...
    07-30-10 11:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD