Hi Folks,

Im moving to Germany (Frankfurt) for a period from 6 to 12 months, and Id like to use my torch with a local SIM over there...

Can anyone please advise me about a network operator who provides prepaid Blackberry service (and pref. a good qty of minutes to landlines in Germany) ?

Ive checked some of the big telcos like Tmobile DE but they all ask for a 24 month plan... And I already have the phone.

Thanks!
    06-05-11 06:55 AM
    I think vondafone is over there. Not sure though. Going to be hard to get a 12 month plan or prepay

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-05-11 09:32 AM
    I`m using BIS provided by Vodafone Prepaid.. for 3 months without contract.. but now, the service has stop.. but when i try a diagnostics test.. it`s says like this :

Blackberry Registration : Yes
    Connected to Blackberry : No
    Blackberry PIN-PIN : Abort

i`ve went to Vodafone stores.. and yet they can`t do anything.. whereas they were the one who register my BIS in Germany.. now i just need to know how to reactivate my BIS like before..
    03-14-12 09:30 AM
    yep. vodafone has a prepaid plan. the CallYa Smartphone Fun. It's 15€ per month for adults (26+) or 10€ for under 26 years. you have 200mb blackberry service and 1000sms included. additionally 9cents per minute for calls.
    think the card costs 50 bucks to start with, though.

CallYa Smartphone Fun

only shows the teen-version i think
    03-14-12 09:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD