Okay so i bought a bold 9650 (verizon) from ebay. i got it and activated my bbm and everything worked but then i decided to do a security wipe.. i thought it'll help but since then my bbm isnt working and nothing is. i used the same sim card on my old phone and it worked! and when i wanted to re send service books through email it needs BES activation.. i even went to the site but it says register at host routing table.. i did. but im not recieving.. my carrier is STC i live in saudi arabia. HELP PLEASE
    02-16-13 10:39 AM
    I'm not 100% on this but it sounds like you need to remove the IT policy before this will work. You can find instructions in the forums ->tips, how to and FAQ ->remove I.T. Policy from a blackberry. Hope this helps.
    02-19-13 07:17 PM
    Most likely you do not have the proper Service Books on the device because the device is not supported natively by your service provider. (Note that you likely lost the Service Books when you wiped the device.)

Your options are to see if you can find the Service Books on the internet, bring them over from a previous BlackBerry if you had one, or get a device that is supported natively by your service provider.

Note that this is most likely not an IT Policy issue.
    02-19-13 07:35 PM