Ok, so the other day I decided to try something different so I could get my BB to reconcile with my hotmail account and I changed the protocol to IMAP on BIS. Well, it worked, I can now delete something from my mailbox and handheld, and also, if i open something on my BB it shows that it was opened on my hotmail account. That was good for about a day until I recieved this message:

"Update the password for *****@hotmail.com in the BlackBerry Internet Service! Email messages from ******@hotmail.com are not being delivered to your BlackBerry device. To resume receiving email messages from this email address, update the password for ******@hotmail.com in the BlackBerry Internet Service:

1. Open your BlackBerry Internet Service account by completing one of the following actions:

* Click the email setup application on your device.
    * Using a browser on your computer, visit the BlackBerry Internet Service web site.

2. Go to the Email Accounts page.
    3. Edit *****@hotmail.com.
    4. Update the Password field.
    5. Click Save."

This seems to happen now about every other day in the morning. If I go to BIS and revalidate my account by entering my password everything is golden again. But it keeps doing it every other friggen day!

I have deleted the account a few times and then readded it to BIS and that does not seem to help. Resending service books does not help. What can I do??
    12-30-09 10:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD