How long does it take for two way sync in gmail to work for you? Messages sent from my PC sync instantly, but read messages take hours to sync from pc to BB. It almost defeats the point. It works, just not in a way that is all that useful.
    07-06-10 02:06 PM
    07-06-10 02:08 PM
    Already knew that. I find it changing my behavior. I read messages on my BB even when my PC is next to me and on.
    07-06-10 02:12 PM
    Ok, we haven't been able to get a solid answer as to why it takes so long one way but not the other. And also why it is truly setup that way to take so long...
    07-06-10 02:13 PM
    I could understand if sent read status updates in batches every 5 minutes, but if your thing is push, than this should run better. I always have good signal, so that isn't it.
    07-06-10 02:17 PM
    It takes 1 day to sync items that I read from PC to show read on the BB. So annoying and Sprint doesn't have a clue either. Least the normal phone and in store techs.

Think there is anyway to escalate this?
    07-08-10 10:12 PM
    mine either takes a couple hours or when i get a new mail in on my phone it will sync properly right then.
    07-09-10 06:56 AM
    Any idea if this will be fixed? Anyone seen any work arounds to get quicker syncs?
    07-12-10 10:24 AM
    There are no workarounds. It works for a couple of hours for some and others a lot longer. Judging from all the discussions I have seen everyone is just getting different results. No rhyme or reason.
    07-12-10 10:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD