I can't access my BIS account coz it informs me that I have created an account but I don't remember setting it up. I called my service provider but they can't help. I read through the forums stating that they can reset my account but they say they can't do that. I tried every password that I usually used and a few others but didn't work. Can someone tell me how else I can (maybe) re-setup my account? I also tried going to their blackberry website to request for my password on the computer as well as on my device but didn't receive any password.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-12-11 03:14 PM
    BIS accounts are controlled by the carrier and they can reset your account and provide you with a temporary password. It may take another call to them and request to speak to tech support.
    02-12-11 03:27 PM
    I can't access my BIS account coz it informs me that I have created an account but I don't remember setting it up. I called my service provider but they can't help. I read through the forums stating that they can reset my account but they say they can't do that. I tried every password that I usually used and a few others but didn't work. Can someone tell me how else I can (maybe) re-setup my account? I also tried going to their blackberry website to request for my password on the computer as well as on my device but didn't receive any password.

Can you get into your email settings from your Blackberry?
    02-12-11 03:53 PM
    BlackBerry - BlackBerry Internet Service

Your BIS account has the form: User_name@carrier.blackberry.net

You can confirm it at: Options / Advanced Options / Default Services. Highlight CMIME. Menu / Change Options ( or press the Trackpad)

If you have forgotten the password, open your BIS account with a PC and click on the Forgot Password? link.

02-12-11 04:00 PM
    Yeah I contacted them and they say they can't do it and waiting for someone from Blackberry to assist them. Everytime I open the email settings, I get a login screen. I tried the forgot password there as well as the one on the website using a PC. Its been over a week now and they still haven't gotten back to me.

02-12-11 07:32 PM
    I just figured it out. It seems like my BIS account was made for another service provider, StarHub, which was from my previous bold9000. I got the login for StarHub but how do I change it to my current service provider? I tried changing devices and it detected my torch but is it possible to change service providers?

Thanks for your help
    02-12-11 08:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD