Since BIS 3.0 rolled out I am getting VERY frustrated with this "move" thing when moving between networks.

I have an unlocked Storm and during the day I switch to T-Mobile, and the rest of the time I'm on Verizon. Before BIS 3.0 I could switch networks, go into setup and resend service books and I was done. Not with 3.0. Every freaking time I switch networks and go into setup to send service books it is prompting me to "move" my accounts, and from there I have to reenter my passwords for my e-mai accounts AND my calendars get screwed up because it pushes me a default calendar each time.

I am not at all happy with this backwards step in functionality. I thought maybe it was because the rollout was new but I've had to switch back and forth 3 days now and every single day it's the same thing going both directions. Switch to T-Mobile and I'm forced to "move" accounts, and then switch back to Verizon and I'm forced to "move" accounts. And then I have to remember to move my default calendar to my personal calendar, but my default calendar is capturing work appointments, too, so now everything is ending up in my personal calendar.

I'm not usually one to complain about RIM...but I'm seriously getting fed up all around. As far as I can see 3.0 was a GIANT step backwards for me. I don't care about GMail 2 way sync...I just want to be able to switch networks and resend service books without having to change every freaking e-mail account and calendars.

So anyone else dealing with this frustration?
    03-31-10 07:10 AM
    yeah i noticed that. i always switch between my BOLD and Storm2. but, all i have to do is validate, and my service books are pushed right to me...one more step, but maybe there is a good reason for it..
    03-31-10 09:14 AM
    yeah i noticed that. i always switch between my BOLD and Storm2. but, all i have to do is validate, and my service books are pushed right to me...one more step, but maybe there is a good reason for it..
    My only options are "move" and "cancel", and when I move it makes me reenter the passwords (which in turn validates the accounts).

Does your calendar get hosed up?
    03-31-10 01:07 PM
    Doesn't look like T-Mobile US has switched to BIS 3.0 yet...
    04-17-10 01:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD