04-17-10 03:22 PM
37 12
tools
    Did anybody else have their Calendar duplicate all their appointments with "Groups" calendar entries? I am running Google sync as well.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    ps what do you think of berryblab. is it worth the 2.99? i feel like that's lametronic they make you pay to do more than view threads
    03-28-10 06:30 PM
    Don't remember seeing this, but if I hit the bb button it has filter at the top. And it lets you pick from inbox to drafts, sent, all mail, ect...
    In Gmail acct email
    03-28-10 07:10 PM
    I am on Rogers and I have resent services books and pulled the battery to reboot. I do not have the label options for new and delete from my gmail plugin message folder.

Does anyone else on Rogers have this situation? Any suggestions?
    03-29-10 04:10 PM
    When you say Plugin it that the gmail app you download or the folder it creates when you setup email?
    03-29-10 04:42 PM
    svtsml, I mean the email message folder from setting up email.
    03-29-10 05:06 PM
    I like it as the Crackberry mobile version just shrinks the posts down to fit the screen. Berryblab formats a bit different and I find it easier to read. The way the post your reading is highlighted is nice as well. I'm always in favor of supporting developers to create good Apps and 2.99 isn't that much in the scheme of things. Free Apps are not always possible and usually full of ads so...

03-29-10 07:39 PM
    I like it as the Crackberry mobile version just shrinks the posts down to fit the screen. Berryblab formats a bit different and I find it easier to read. The way the post your reading is highlighted is nice as well. I'm always in favor of supporting developers to create good Apps and 2.99 isn't that much in the scheme of things. Free Apps are not always possible and usually full of ads so...

thanks I will have to try it out soon
    03-29-10 07:46 PM
    I am on Rogers and I have resent services books and pulled the battery to reboot. I do not have the label options for new and delete from my gmail plugin message folder.

Does anyone else on Rogers have this situation? Any suggestions?
    I am on Rogers and I have lost the Gmail plug in. I installed it a few weeks ago and it disappeared.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-29-10 10:58 PM
    I now have the GMail Plugin. I'm starting to like the feature. It allows me to search for Email remotely. Even though I was able to do it using the Gmail Mail application.
    I recently logged into my BIS account and resent my service books. After my service books were sent, one of the messages in my message box contained a link for me to download the Gmail Plugin. If I'm in my Message Box, I can now use the Menu Key to search for mail on my device, or I can change it so that it can search for mail remotely. My only gripe is that I can only view the Gmail Labels by going to each particular Email message box for that account, which I usually have hidden.

03-30-10 12:09 AM
    anyone know if T-Mo US is running on BIS 3.0?

i just got my 9700 yesterday, running .593 on it already, and from past habits, didn't enable the "sync" feature in the email settings for my gmail account, instead got the Google Sync standalone app from App World...

from what I understand, BIS 3.0 would eliminate the need for the google sync app...

So, if T-Mo US is running 3.0, what do I need to do to enable Google sync and can I remove the Google Sync app ?

thnx!
    Last edited by mi_canuck; 04-17-10 at 02:13 PM.
    04-17-10 02:10 PM
    ps what do you think of berryblab. is it worth the 2.99? i feel like that's lametronic they make you pay to do more than view threads

Meh...$2.99 is pretty cheap for a forum shortcut app.
    04-17-10 02:14 PM
    anyone know if T-Mo US is running on BIS 3.0?

i just got my 9700 yesterday, running .593 on it already, and from past habits, didn't enable the "sync" feature in the email settings for my gmail account, instead got the Google Sync standalone app from App World...

from what I understand, BIS 3.0 would eliminate the need for the google sync app...

So, if T-Mo US is running 3.0, what do I need to do to enable Google sync and can I remove the Google Sync app ?

thnx!
    I would like to know this as well. Does it completely make the Google sync application obsolete, or do we still need it to sync the calendar?

04-17-10 03:22 PM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD