I purchased the official release of Repligo Reader 1.0. It can view native PDF files that are transfered to your bb SDcard via Dekstop Manger, or you can download native PDF files to view. There's an option for Repligo Reader to be able to view PDF files to view Email attachments without having to download them first. In order to use this feature, you must meet the following requirements:

Please note that RepliGo Reader can only be used to view email attachments if your BlackBerry has OS 4.5 or higher and is paired with either BIS 2.5+ or BES 4.1.5+.

How can I tell what version of BIS I have?

If 2.5 is out, where can I get it?
    10-16-08 06:03 PM
    Call your carrier. BIS is not something you install yourself, but
    most carriers recently upgraded to BIS 2.5
    10-16-08 07:01 PM
    I purchased the official release of Repligo Reader 1.0. It can view native PDF files that are transfered to your bb SDcard via Dekstop Manger, or you can download native PDF files to view. There's an option for Repligo Reader to be able to view PDF files to view Email attachments without having to download them first. In order to use this feature, you must meet the following requirements:

Please note that RepliGo Reader can only be used to view email attachments if your BlackBerry has OS 4.5 or higher and is paired with either BIS 2.5+ or BES 4.1.5+.

How can I tell what version of BIS I have?

If 2.5 is out, where can I get it?
    As stated above 2.5 is not something that you can get, download or install. It was an upgrade for the carriers. I believe all US carriers have upgraded to 2.5. A simple google search will help.
    10-16-08 07:59 PM
    Thanks! I'll give it a shot.
    10-16-08 09:57 PM
    i have a blackberry curve 8310..anyone know what version it is? thanks
    03-20-10 12:44 PM
    i have a blackberry curve 8310..anyone know what version it is? thanks
    Options / About will display your version information.

The original question is ancient history, but thanks for using the search suggestions.
    03-20-10 01:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD