This is not the first time this issue has been brought up but I'm hoping it'll get more attention in the general forum than it did in the handset specific section.

I enter a birthday in the birthday field of the address book. It then puts that birthday in the BB calendar as an all day event. Fine.

Now Google Sync does its thing and moves the birthday to the Google calendar. Now my "all day" birthday event starts on the day before and ends on the actual birthday. So an August 22nd birthday would show up as a google calendar event that begins on Aug. 21st and ends on the 22nd. This doesn't make any sense. Suggestions? I tried resetting the calendar sync and re-syncing. Didn't work. I have my BB calendar set to Google calendar.

I have a Bold 9650 using OS 5.0.699

Your input would be appreciated.
    10-18-10 01:55 PM
    This happens to my one day events too, usually after I upgrade the OS. I think it happened when I used Google Sync too.

To correct it, I open the event on the correct day, uncheck the box that says All Day Event, and then re-check it. This fixes it and stops the event from appearing in the next day as well.

Works for me. I don't know how to have it NOT happen, sorry. Just know how to fix it after it's happened. Good luck.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-18-10 02:13 PM
    Is your pc's current date and time correct? If not this could be the problem.

10-18-10 07:16 PM
    If someone is using Google Sync it doesn't matter what their PC's time is set to. They might never even connect their Berry to their PC.
    10-18-10 07:48 PM
    After more digging I've determined the problem is Google. When I enter a birthday into the BB address book, it moves it to the BB calendar as an "all day" event. When Google sync gets involved, it changes the event on the Google side to a birthday that begins at 7pm the prior day and ends at 7pm on the actual birthday. Then, the next google sync changes the birthday to Google's incorrect format. This is quite a joke.

In my BB calendar options, I have my day defined 6am-11pm but that shouldn't make any difference whatsoever.
    10-18-10 09:38 PM
    If someone is using Google Sync it doesn't matter what their PC's time is set to. They might never even connect their Berry to their PC.
    Brainfart, thanks Bulldawg.

10-18-10 11:24 PM
    I give up for now. I posted the question on a google forum. Anyone having the same issue can follow up over there.

Birthdays span over two days in Calendar - Google Mobile Help
    10-18-10 11:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD