I can't seem to find an answer as to how I can change the time that birthday reminders go off. Every time it's someones birthday (usually someone who I don't really care about) my phone rings at 4AM to tell me it's their birthday. Is there any way I can change all birthday reminders as a whole to noon?
    09-20-10 01:12 AM
    I can't seem to find an answer as to how I can change the time that birthday reminders go off. Every time it's someones birthday (usually someone who I don't really care about) my phone rings at 4AM to tell me it's their birthday. Is there any way I can change all birthday reminders as a whole to noon?
    If they are set up by facebook they'll be set as an all day event, change it to a specific hour. I would suggest using bedside mode with the profile set up to only ring for calls.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-20-10 02:24 AM
    It's possibly they were initially set up by Facebook 4-5 9630's ago. I no longer use FB though and the birthday events are not configured as all day events at the moment.

When you say to change it to a specific hour are you referring to a setting in the Facebook app or is it in the Calendar app?
    09-24-10 09:56 PM
    in the Calendar app, just looked at some of mine and they're set up as an all day event, just change them to a specific hour that day or just delete them

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-25-10 01:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD