I just want to say a big thank you to every single CrackBerry.com member who has been helpful to another member and who continue to play their part in maintaining a strong support system for BlackBerry users across the world. Without people like you who take their precious time out to offer assistance, many issues would frustrate and infuriate many users.

I have been a CrackBerry.com member for a little over a month and I thoroughly enjoy coming on here to share my opinions, receive help and offer assistance to those in need. I wish CrackBerry.com many many many years of success and I hope we as members continue being the fantastic community that we are. Let's not let the trolls take over!

BlackBerries are wonderful devices and CrackBerry.com is an amazing place to be (all because of its members)!

Thanks again guys!

--Bounce
    09-07-11 08:46 AM
    I completely and utterly agree
    09-07-11 09:13 AM
    Well said my fellow Crackberrian : ) I completely agree!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-07-11 11:12 AM
    Its nice to know my help is appreciated! I have helped MANY people on this site and only some people click my Thanks button, it makes me one sad panda... And I usually never hear back from people. They just take my advice and leave the thread to die. BUT! Your post has risen my spirits once again! THANKS bounce007, ah clickemed your Thankies buttons! woowoowoo!
    rJIGraham and bounce007 like this.
    09-07-11 02:32 PM
    CrackBerry.com foreverrr!!!! great site filled with great people! If you have a BlackBerry then you should join CrackBerry, awesome site for news, help and just general info on BlackBerry phones. This site has helped me out a lot and I also want to say thank you to all the amazing CrackBerry members I know it'll be around for a VERY LONG TIME. Keep going strong CrackBerry Nation!
    bounce007 likes this.
    09-07-11 04:36 PM
    Its nice to know my help is appreciated! I have helped MANY people on this site and only some people click my Thanks button, it makes me one sad panda... And I usually never hear back from people. They just take my advice and leave the thread to die. BUT! Your post has risen my spirits once again! THANKS bounce007, ah clickemed your Thankies buttons! woowoowoo!
    Thank you too sir... just know your work always helps someone in distress and is always appreciated
    09-07-11 08:33 PM
    Thank you too sir... just know your work always helps someone in distress and is always appreciated
    Your very welcome! And I do know! Thats what keeps me a postin!
    Last edited by DannyJK; 09-07-11 at 10:06 PM.
    09-07-11 10:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD