07-05-16 01:16 PM
    I would jump ship except my man and I both have BBs, (Q10 for me, Z30 for him), and trying to get on another carrier with those phones, or buy new versions for those carriers.... I don't want to give up my BB.
    07-05-16 01:45 PM
    If you're already a Verizon Wireless subscriber, you'll be given the option to remain on your current plan or
    If all things were equal, I think Verizon would have a hard time keeping me as a customer. But all things are not equal... and thus Big Red can do just about whatever they want to. Really don't understand the lack of growth with Sprint (Nextel was my first provider), T-Mobile and even AT&T. Have seen three new towers built in the last couple of years... all were Verizon, just improving their coverage.
    07-05-16 02:32 PM
    I would jump ship except my man and I both have BBs, (Q10 for me, Z30 for him), and trying to get on another carrier with those phones, or buy new versions for those carriers.... I don't want to give up my BB.
    I understand.

If all things were equal, I think Verizon would have a hard time keeping me as a customer. But all things are not equal... and thus Big Red can do just about whatever they want to. Really don't understand the lack of growth with Sprint (Nextel was my first provider), T-Mobile and even AT&T. Have seen three new towers built in the last couple of years... all were Verizon, just improving their coverage.
    Even then my VZW current plan back then was far too much for my taste. Fortunately, TMO gave us great coverage. No arguments against VZW stable network coverage.
    07-05-16 02:53 PM
    Verizon probably has the best coverage in my area. Cspire has best plans but data sucks on actual service.

Posted via CB10
    07-05-16 03:08 PM
    "We're the biggest and the best so we can do whatever we want to....and you can't do anything about it. So there!"

I like my coffee  BlackBerry black! What?
    07-16-16 07:32 PM
    I use verizon and at&t and verizon has more coverage in areas I travel,but at&t is not far behind...
    Big red strikes again (vzw)-20160716_190750.jpg

Posted by the power of passport
    07-17-16 01:22 AM
    Cricket, using AT&T coverage. Won't use those expensive guys again.
    kvndoom likes this.
    07-17-16 06:59 AM
    Cricket, using AT&T coverage. Won't use those expensive guys again.
    I've been on Cricket around a year now. Love it! Gonna switch the rest of the family from TMo next month after their phones are paid off.

Passport SE, "The BlockBerry" - Cricket Wireless
    07-17-16 07:39 AM
    I've been on Cricket around a year now. Love it! Gonna switch the rest of the family from TMo next month after their phones are paid off.

It's funny because I argued with someone about switching to Cricket on a forum. I didn't believe you could get excellent coverage and service for $35 per month. I finally tried it and now realize how I had been wrong. The big 3 have a lot of people fooled.
    07-17-16 07:41 AM
    It's funny because I argued with someone about switching to Cricket on a forum. I didn't believe you could get excellent coverage and service for $35 per month. I finally tried it and now realize how I had been wrong. The big 3 have a lot of people fooled.
    I know... and because they discount with additional lines, we'll have 3 phone lines with 2.5GB each for 90/month tax included. Verizon wanted almost 60 for one phone and a measly 1GB.

It's funny if you follow the breakup of Ma Bell and see what happened to a lot of the Baby Bells, we just wound up with a duopoly instead of a monopoly. Wasn't even worth the trouble.

07-17-16 11:11 AM
    I'm using AT&T's prepaid it's 40 a month for 3 gigs of data and very close to the Verizon coverage.

07-17-16 11:17 AM
    I'm using AT&T's prepaid it's 40 a month for 3 gigs of data and very close to the Verizon coverage.

Not bad!
    07-17-16 12:35 PM