I've had this problem since I've had my BB. Of course...there's no trouble doing an OTA download, it's too easy, meant for people like me. But every other kind of download I can't find. I open them with Firefox and then they disappear. "It" tells me its in "Documents and Settings" but I swear, they're not there. I can't find them to sync. What's happening?
    07-18-08 11:06 PM
    If your running Vista click start then at the top directly under your icon on the right side you should see (MOrales computer this is an example) its normally the name of your computer if you click that then click the downloads folder you should find all your dl, i hope that helps PM me if you need more help
    07-18-08 11:09 PM
    Morales, "It" just told me you couldn't receive a private message. See how this technology works with me? The rules are all different.

I don't use Vista. I never opted to download it. I'm still using XP, but thanks for trying to help me anyway.
    07-18-08 11:24 PM
    Send me a PIN ON MY BB i should be able to help you still had the same issue
    07-18-08 11:31 PM
    Now you're not going to believe this but I've never sent a message to a BB owner.
    It says Current Conversations (None) and Contacts (None) I don't know how to do that.
    Last edited by cbmember; 07-18-08 at 11:46 PM.
    07-18-08 11:43 PM
    I just edited my settings I sent you a PM, check your inbox.

But to do this press the menu key, then add contact, you can add by the PIN like mines, or by there blackberry email
    07-18-08 11:52 PM
    Yeah good question I'm having the same thoughts
    07-19-08 07:52 AM
    To add contacts in BBM. Press menu>add contact>enter their PIN # not email> click OK. It will send the request to them, and after they accept it, you confirm and you're set to go.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-19-08 08:09 AM
    Works for me

To add contacts in BBM. Press menu>add contact>enter their PIN # not email> click OK. It will send the request to them, and after they accept it, you confirm and you're set to go.

07-19-08 10:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD