Just read just read an article how iPhone 6 crushes every android phone. How the iPhone 6 with it duel core and 1 gig of ram is so scrappy and out performs all other cell phones. I believe the Z30 in just software and most hardware except maybe camera out performs the iPhone 6. My Z30 with it's duel core and 2 gigs of ram routinely out shines my co-workers I phone's but all you will get from the likes of BGR is how the internals of the Z10, classic, and Z30 are so out of date, can we say unfounded bias? Just felt like a rant and hope everyone is having a great day. Peace.

Posted via CB10
    diegonei likes this.
    04-22-15 12:39 PM
    Duel-hard-core processors!!!!

BGR is ridiculous-pxusv.jpg

Sorry. I had to.
    04-22-15 12:44 PM
    Bgr is ridiculous for listing benchmark results?
    04-22-15 12:46 PM
    Life started when the iPhone was created. iPhone is the reason why the world turns and our sole purpose for living. At least that's what some tech sites try to convince me.

Posted via BlackBerry Classic
    04-22-15 12:53 PM
    You do realize that because Apple has a proprietary processor that the OS is built for it does, in fact, outperform phones with higher specs?

You also do realize that benchmarks are worthless?

I use a 6+ that lags less and has better performance than a Xperia Z3C that, on paper, should smoke it. It doesn't.

It's all in the programming.
    kbz1960, bakron1 and CTU2fan like this.
    04-22-15 12:55 PM
    You all realize that BGR is as useful as a hemorrhoid?
    habs_fan likes this.
    04-22-15 01:03 PM
    Why is something that BGR writes in regards to an iPhone vs. an Android phone even being brought up? If it was against a Blackberry fine, but I don't' see why its relevant here. BGR actually runs positive Blackberry ads constantly on their homepage. They haven't been kind to BB in the past (which I think is justified) but they have written a lot of positive articles on them very recently.
    04-22-15 01:06 PM
    You do realize that because Apple has a proprietary processor that the OS is built for it does, in fact, outperform phones with higher specs?

You also do realize that benchmarks are worthless?

I use a 6+ that lags less and has better performance than a Xperia Z3C that, on paper, should smoke it. It doesn't.

It's all in the programming.
    Agreed. But good luck with that here. This place is so spec obsessed, waiving spec sheets around like flags, who cares about the device's real-world performance.

Posted via CB10
    reeneebob likes this.
    04-22-15 01:18 PM
    Why is something that BGR writes in regards to an iPhone vs. an Android phone even being brought up?
    Rather curious of this myself but I can't bother to wait for an answer. Closed. If you dislike BGR that much OP, here's a novel idea.... stop visiting BGR. And please, stop bringing BGR here for others to discuss unless there's a rare instance it's actually relevant convo.
    04-22-15 01:26 PM