Where the **** did they get this from? I'm sure there are internal rumblings, but I would assume I would have heard it from a more reputable source first at least. I have a hard time believing this is legit.

Although I do agree with the responders in the BGR post about it. RIM needs to have a revolutionary OS upgrade and not something that is incremental. Kinda curious how long this would take to see light of day? 5.0 took a heck of a long time from when we first started hearing about it!
    02-02-10 02:45 PM
    In other news, water is wet.

5.0 is being released to all the platforms it will support. Whether it's 6.0 or 5.1, of course RIM is working on the next OS.
    02-02-10 03:38 PM
    Every company works on the next-gen upgrade, refresh, or OS for its products years in advance, so it's not surprising that 6.0 is in the works. Problem is, we're still waiting for OS 5.0 for Verizon (at least for the Tour), so 6.0 won't be out for at least a year plus.

There's another thread here that links to a post from an analyst who says that RIM is working on new and faster browser than iphone and Android, that also is Flash capable. That would be awesome to see sometime this year with the supposed "5.2" upgrade.

I agree that RIM needs a revolutionary OS upgrade, especially for their touchscreen phones to fully take advantage of touchscreen and surepress technology (if they keep using it).
    02-02-10 03:41 PM
    its of no surprise that there working on 6.0
    02-02-10 05:13 PM
    In other news, water is wet.
    haha... that's just awesome, it made me laugh
    02-02-10 05:25 PM
    02-02-10 05:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD