Just now was reading BGR and Even with BlackBerry 10, RIM is still dead article,
    i must say this guys are just unprofessional as its can be. This is just a open haters later to public and nothing more. I wonder if Apple pays them for this. Does not matter if blackberry 10 will be successful or not, writing such a hating article at this stage is unprofessional.
    05-01-12 10:32 AM
    Lots of haters at the Verge too. Not the writers, but the readers who commented in each BlackBerry related article. Every one of them.

When RIM doesn't release anything, they say RIM is dead. When RIM releases BB10, they say it's too late or RIM is copying windows phone or any similar bulls. I seriously don't understand why they need to condemn RIM when they are holding their Apples in their hand not knowing the awesomeness of BlackBerry.
    misskalunji likes this.
    05-01-12 10:36 AM
    Read the comments on his blog post. This time even his own have turned against him. He really went too far this time. Its hilarious. He is being called every name under the Sun on his own site.
    05-01-12 10:40 AM
    And yet you continue to go to his site. Did you ever think he posts the troll bait that he constantly posts to get more hits to his website?
    Chrisy likes this.
    05-01-12 10:42 AM
    And yet you continue to go to his site. Did you ever think he posts the troll bait that he constantly posts to get more hits to his website?
    Chill dude. It's not like its a war going on here.
    I just went in after six months to check out what he posted. That's why I came to know about the comments.
    Now take a deep breath and relax. All in good fun.
    05-01-12 10:49 AM
    Just now was reading BGR and Even with BlackBerry 10, RIM is still dead article,
    i must say this guys are just unprofessional as its can be. This is just a open haters later to public and nothing more. I wonder if Apple pays them for this. Does not matter if blackberry 10 will be successful or not, writing such a hating article at this stage is unprofessional.
    I doubt apple would pay for that. Hes throwing a temper tantrum cause RIM didnt give him a chance to go hands on with a dev phone. Very sad and pathetic.
    Faagmer and narci like this.
    05-01-12 10:51 AM
    One out of the 3 letters is true, "Boy"
    05-01-12 10:54 AM
    Sure, you went there after 6 months...

Why lie on the internet.

In any case, I too am suprised that everyone helps him cash in on RIM by linking all of his blog posts here?
    05-01-12 11:45 AM
    So lets see how many different threads people are going to make talking about the same article.....
    05-01-12 11:47 AM
    Sure, you went there after 6 months...

Why lie on the internet.

In any case, I too am suprised that everyone helps him cash in on RIM by linking all of his blog posts here?
    You have any proof that I did go there? Why challenge people on the net.

Anyway, I don't believe in the "boycott a site" campaign. I go there if I want to and this whole "don't give him hits" thing is something I don't buy into.
    I reserve the right to go to any site on the internet and comment on any of the blogs.
    Don't need permission from you, thank you very much.
    05-01-12 12:03 PM
    Well it is standard netiquette to provide a link to any post you quote from. And technically, from a legal standpoint, quite often you're supposed to.
    05-01-12 12:08 PM
    They're called haters for a reason. It's not fact-based, they just want to justify their choice of smartphone by hoping the other makers fail.

And I don't think they are paid by Apple for their stance, they will just get cut off from access if they don't constantly lather Apple's posterior...
    05-01-12 12:10 PM
    That guy Zach is so off base. I cannot count the times he's been wrong, like the time he said apple was coming out with an iphone 5 and an iphone nano when the 4s was launched. He has a greater chance to win the megamillions than being on spot. 1 in 175 million chance.
    05-01-12 03:18 PM
    Why does brg even matter? Why do people even care about his opinion? This isn't a lie: I've never been to his site nor read one article by him.
    belfastdispatcher likes this.
    05-01-12 03:22 PM
    Why does brg even matter? Why do people even care about his opinion? This isn't a lie: I've never been to his site nor read one article by him.
    Because he actually breaks A LOT of RIM news. He may hate RIM, but he has a very good source inside RIM's walls. That being said, I'll wait till other blogs pick up his breaking news rather than catch it from him anymore.

It is absolutely hilarious how much the commentators have turned on him in that post. He HAS to realize he screwed up at this point. No joke, 9 out of ever 10 comments on that post is ripping him apart. Maybe even more than that to be honest. Go to the site if you want to see some true RIM support right now. The comments there are usually so anti RIM it's not even funny, but right now it is very pro RIM.
    05-01-12 04:00 PM
    Love him or hate him, his views have made him a good chunk of change. Not many people here can say they run a blog site, let alone one as successful as his.

I say props to Mr. Geller, he's got the gonads to openly post his admittedly biased views for everyone to read.
    05-01-12 05:28 PM
    This is eerily similar to the rant posted on Gizmodo a while back which made me stop visiting that site. I stopped visiting BGR a while ago though, but I do occasionally fall to the temptation of rubber-necking.
    05-01-12 05:59 PM
    screw him and his site. its his job to post crap, which also happens to be his personal opinion at times.
    05-01-12 06:05 PM
    I'd also like to point out that this very discussion here lends credence to the power his blog has on the tech world.
    05-01-12 06:32 PM
    I'd also like to point out that this very discussion here lends credence to the power his blog has on the tech world.
    Ah yes, a single page thread with around 15 individual posters...
    05-01-12 06:36 PM
    Think about it. More than just 15 people are going to view this. More threads like this one will be created, both here and elsewhere.

The internet is a big place my friend.
    05-01-12 06:38 PM
    Think about it. More than just 15 people are going to view this. More threads like this one will be created, both here and elsewhere.

The internet is a big place my friend.
    With a thread titled like this, it will probably garner quite a few views in the first place. The fact that the internet is a big place is pretty much my point. You could post about the most obscure tech blog out there, but if it's controversial enough, you could make some sort of discussion out of it (especially on a forum with millions of registered users).
    05-01-12 06:43 PM
    I guess we're trying to use the same basis to prove different points.
    05-01-12 06:47 PM
    I visited the site. Who knew this Geller blogger has a thing for women's glasses

I think out of 120 replies, 115 are tearing him a new ...hole

BAHAHAHAHAHAHahahahahahahahah
    05-01-12 07:18 PM
    Of course the BB fanboys are going to come out in force on this one, would you expect anything else?
    05-01-12 07:23 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD