Been without my playbook and bold for two weeks now. Been going back and foward between my iphone and lumia and its driving me crazy. After going back and forward with att (they said it had water damage) on the bold i took a chance and sent them both in to rim. My bold and playbook decided to go out on the same day. Got my first email from rim. I hope they repair them i will keep you posted.

Hello Anthony,

I am contacting you on behalf of the Customer Loyalty team here at Research In Motion Limited (RIM), with regards to your BlackBerry Bold 9900 smartphone that you sent to our head office.

I would be happy to send it to our repair facility and have then analysis the device and if possible fix it for you. In order for the analysis to be most effective it would be beneficial to know what types of issues you are experiencing with this device. If you could please provide me with a brief description of the problems I will draft the paperwork and have it sent out to our repair site right away for you.

Thanks,
    Rebekah

Rebekah Drimmie
    CSO Customer Loyalty
    Research In Motion Limited
    Last edited by Stlbb; 06-16-12 at 12:40 PM.
    06-16-12 12:38 PM
    Been without my playbook and bold for two weeks now. Been going back and foward between my iphone and lumia and its driving me crazy. After going back and forward with att (they said it had water damage) on the bold i took a chance and sent them both in to rim. My bold and playbook decided to go out on the same day. Got my first email from rim. I hope they repair them i will keep you posted.

Hello Anthony,

I am contacting you on behalf of the Customer Loyalty team here at Research In Motion Limited (RIM), with regards to your BlackBerry Bold 9900 smartphone that you sent to our head office.

I would be happy to send it to our repair facility and have then analysis the device and if possible fix it for you. In order for the analysis to be most effective it would be beneficial to know what types of issues you are experiencing with this device. If you could please provide me with a brief description of the problems I will draft the paperwork and have it sent out to our repair site right away for you.

Thanks,
    Rebekah

Rebekah Drimmie
    CSO Customer Loyalty
    Research In Motion Limited
    If they find water damage they will probably have the same response as the carrier.
    06-16-12 12:57 PM
    If they find water damage they will probably have the same response as the carrier.
    I had it took to an electronics store who actually took it apart instead of looking at the white strip and said it didn't have any water damage. So I,m sure they will see it is dry. Phone has never had any water damage.
    06-16-12 01:13 PM
    Well don't be surprise when RIM come back & tell you that the Phone has been tampered with & can't do anything for you...
    06-16-12 02:08 PM
    Well I received a wonderful surprise from the fed ex man today. My playbook and 9900 delivered from rim with thanks for being a loyal customer. I'm happy now. Thanks RIM
    06-28-12 02:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD