I'm a little discouraged this afternoon. I have been using msn for years, mobile version as well. I started to play with yahoo again and found I like it much better. I decided to create a new email and all.

I have been using it the past few days allot and noticed that on the front page of mobile yahoo they have a banner advertising for Flycell free games and ringtones. This is the company that has ripped me and thousands of other people off. I really don't have the mental energy today to go into detail on how they are ripping everyone off. Just do a search on Flycell Scam and you will be amazed at what some of these companies are getting away with.

I don't support anyone who advertises for companies who take advantage of consumers. I never will and I am unforgiving to any company on my list of scammers. Looks like I'm going back to msn =(
    01-15-08 05:27 PM
    I'm sorry but I understand your ethical side of not supporting companies that scam people, in your personal dealings with Flycell, but to ban using yahoo because of it? Come on.

If you're a BlackBerry owner and I'm guessing you are, Yahoo! has specific services that are designed for the CrackBerry. Push email support and the Yahoo! Go app, as examples, are amazing services that MSN does not have. They barely have any type of blackberry support, other then live messenger now.

Just because you had a bad dealing with one of Yahoo!'s advertisers should mean that you ban Yahoo! Yahoo! offers amazing services that fully intergrate with BlackBerry's, which as a consumer, you should be taking full advantage of.

Smiley Central is one of their advertisers too, which installs spyware on your computer if you install their services, but I'm not going to stop using Yahoo! just because they got some money for advertising for them. I just won't click on the ad!!

Yahoo is a better service by far when dealing with BlackBerry's and I love everything they have to offer. MSN sucks when it comes to services they offer and I wish all the best to those people who still choose MSN hotmail as their main email account and own a BlackBerry.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-15-08 06:10 PM
    LMFAO.

I think it's funny that as you say that, you've got the "contact this user by way of yahoo" in your post.
    01-15-08 06:21 PM
    LMFAO.

I think it's funny that as you say that, you've got the "contact this user by way of yahoo" in your post.
    I noticed that too. Amusing.
    01-15-08 06:47 PM
    I noticed that too. Amusing.
    If you noticed that, maybe you also noticed in my post it says "I started to play with yahoo again and found I like it much better. I decided to create a new email and all." Perhaps that can explain why I have yahoo messenger listed.

Before you troll my post, at least read the whole thing first. Ya think?

My first run-in with trolls on Crackberry. Bummer
    01-15-08 07:26 PM
    Relax guy, I just thought it was funny that you were ranting about it, and ended off your post saying you're not going to support them, and have it in there. Nobody is nailing you to a cross.
    01-15-08 07:41 PM
    All forums have them bud, as you can see. Ignore flames and focus on the good. I know about flycell and you have a valid complaint but to stop using Yahoo for that reason is only going to limit yourself. Overlook who they advertise for and utilize the good in Yahoo.

Rocky
    01-15-08 07:43 PM
    For the record, I was agreeing with surfanimal. In no way did I troll your post or flame you. If anything, maybe you should have picked his post to quote.
    01-15-08 07:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD