I am on BESX with 2 additional BIS email accounts. I just up graded my phone from the 9000 to 9930. When I activated my BESX it went smooth. The issue is it restored some of my previous info. Most was fine but it restored several BIS email accounts that I do not want on the phone. The accounts do not receive email but the are still listed on profiles, calendar, and icons on the screen. I cannot find a way to delete them. Adding to the issue I changed carriers so I cannot get to the previous carrier email set up. Any ideas?
    Thanks
    10-22-11 05:34 PM
    Off the top of my head I am not 100% sure this will work, but I think the BESx can remove those from your account through the BESx admin pages.

Do you have access to your BESx admin to ask?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    fire6 likes this.
    10-24-11 08:49 AM
    Thanks Pineypl yes my IT guy is very helpful. I will be contacting him today to update him on my activation and will mention this. He issued me my password on Friday afternoon so I could activate my new phone over the weekend.
    10-24-11 08:54 AM
    Just so you know, the default password timeout for BES(x) activation is 48 hours, but it looks like you have already connected. I won't be able to get to look at my server for some time today to check the setting your IT admin could use, but he can probably find it pretty readily, assuming it does exist.
    10-25-11 08:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD