what is your best or worst experiance with a blackberry, have you ever dropped your blackberry into the drink without backing it up. lets hear
    03-21-09 11:50 AM
    I have a best and worst.
    Worst was when I dropped it in a puddle
    Best is when I put it back together it worked!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-21-09 12:09 PM
    Best expierence, when I got my Storm on launch day they said they only had 4 and I was 6th in line. I resigned myself to accepting 2 day shipping, but guy 5 decided to try another store, RIGHT after he left they found a 5th Storm, and GUESS WHO GOT IT!!!!! The manager said to me "..ding ding DING, you're getting a Storm!"
    03-21-09 12:15 PM
    i've only had my berry for a little over a month as of now (knock on would) i have no "worst experiences" yet...i guess i'd have to say my best experience was seeing that fedex box in my mail last month!
    03-21-09 12:15 PM
    worst...was the first time i dropped it on the cement leaving my dads Pimps and Hos halloween part.
    best....customizing it and making it SO pretty!
    03-21-09 12:18 PM
    Worst - When I thought I lost it, but it was actually just under my bed (rough sleep, don't ask lol)

Best - When I changed my 9000 for my 8900, I was amazed lol
    03-21-09 12:46 PM
    worst - when i attempted to take my trackball out and clean it, which resulted in a big gaping hole in my bb

best - being able to see my hot/baby pink trackball (once i got a new one in the mail) match perfectly to my baby pink skin
    03-21-09 12:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD