Guys,
    Let's make it an effort to get all of our friends to download BBM on day one of each release.

BlackBerry has many old users who loved BBM, let's get them all to download it. Lets try to set a record of how many downloads it gets on the first week.

Regular, non-blackberry users do not know anything that BlackBerry is doing or that even BlackBerry has new phones with new OS out(in NY at least).

Spread the word on all of your social media and get the word out about it. I'm sure some of you many have great strategies on how to promote BBM better than anything BlackBerry can do.

Posted via CB10
    09-18-13 11:59 PM
    I put together a chat group in WhatsApp, including everyone I communicate with there. I provided a link to the page on BlackBerry's site dedicated to BBM for Android/iOS and urged everyone to give it a try this weekend.
    I made sure to mention the stuff that WhatsApp lacks such as voice and video chat.
    09-19-13 09:44 AM
    I put together a chat group in WhatsApp, including everyone I communicate with there. I provided a link to the page on BlackBerry's site dedicated to BBM for Android/iOS and urged everyone to give it a try this weekend.
    I made sure to mention the stuff that WhatsApp lacks such as voice and video chat.
    Well, you do know those features won't be there since launch, right? But yeah. I'm trying to get all my friends to download it! Lol

Posted via CB 10 on my naked Z10
    09-19-13 09:50 AM
    Well, you do know those features won't be there since launch, right?
    wait,...wut?
    09-19-13 09:54 AM
    wait,...wut?

Best ways to promote BBM on cross platform?-img_00000172.png

The CB article about BBM going cross platform. Hopefully they get added soon. They need them ASAP!

09-19-13 09:58 AM
    People like to try new stuff.. Plus BBM has its user base already...
    09-19-13 10:04 AM
    This opportunity passed them over 3-4 years ago when we all were begging RIM to make it cross platform. Android already has a superior product in Hangouts and it is has been available on IoS since day 1.
    09-19-13 10:50 AM
    This opportunity passed them over 3-4 years ago when we all were begging RIM to make it cross platform. Android already has this, its available on IoS and it is light years beyond anything Blackberry will release.
    It's free. Probably won't take long to download. And all people with Blackberries will be pestering them to download it. They'll download it just to try it out. Requires almost no effort. They see how dependable it is. Screen share and video calling gets added. Now they REALLY like it. They get their friends to download it. They download it too. And then.......you get the idea.

09-19-13 10:53 AM
    I have 5 iPhone users in my family committed to downloading the new cross platfrom BBM when it comes available. I encouraged 4 of them by sending the press releases so they would be aware of its advantages over other cross platorm messaging apps. One didn't need any encouragement because she is a former BlackBerrian who loved BBM.

I really hope BBRY gets the video chat and other promised features available soon as well. This is a great way to let the uninitiated to discover that BlackBerry really is about communication.
    09-19-13 11:22 AM