Whats the best way to do this?
    I want to get it on my memory card.
    03-02-09 07:15 PM
    Ill take a stab at this one. I would either put the media card in your computer and put the music on it or.....install the media card and hook the device up with the usb cable . Make sure the mass storage is enabled. For my curve it is options/media card then enable mass storage.Then when you plug the device into your computer it will show up under my computer as a removable storage device.Open that up and just copy and paste the files to the correct folders
    03-02-09 07:27 PM
    I used a program called Blackberry Media Sync. I believe its used for transferring songs from itunes to your BB, although im not sure if it will work with transferring other music.

but, its a free download and incredibly easy to use, all you do is open the program, and it will list all the playlists present on your Itunes. I just made a new playlist with all the music I wanted to put on my bb to make it easier, and with the press of a button its all transferred to your music on the BB.
    03-02-09 08:01 PM
    Ill take a stab at this one. I would either put the media card in your computer and put the music on it or.....install the media card and hook the device up with the usb cable . Make sure the mass storage is enabled. For my curve it is options/media card then enable mass storage.Then when you plug the device into your computer it will show up under my computer as a removable storage device.Open that up and just copy and paste the files to the correct folders
    Both those options are about the easiest way, and I'd further it by saying, if your memory card is hard to get to (like my Curve), install the card in the phone and use the second option listed above...very simple and quick.
    03-02-09 09:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD