Newbie dude, wishing I could find a good way to sync bookmarks or favorites. Anybody think one of these is better than the others on blackberry, or maybe there's something better out there?

del.icio.us, google bookmarks, yahoo my web / yahoo bookmarks, netvouz, bmarks.mobi, furl.net?

I don't currently use any "social bookmarking" tools. And I'm really just looking for private bookmarks, but something that I could sync on my PCs, but access easily on my pearl.

Anybody have a favorite tool for this? Thanks!
    02-01-08 11:42 PM
    I can't remember if someone asked that question in the forums here or at PinStack.com. Some of the apps advertized as better than others are personal preference.
    02-01-08 11:58 PM
    I've been googling and searching withing the crackberry and other bb forums. I would think there'd be a review for this type of product. But I can't find much.

I've had a few small issues getting opera mini to work with my vzw pearl, but maybe it's time to try that again. link.opera.com may be a good solution for me.

I'm also seeing diigo, Zotero, and mobilicio.us as possibilities. If anyone has experience using these on a blackberry, please reply! Thanks.
    02-03-08 06:46 PM
    I copy the ones I want on the computer into an email to myself on the BB. I open the mail and goto the sites and save them in the BB browser.

I have hundreds on my PC and do not need all those on the BB. I find this to be the best way to date as I have found no app to do this for me.
    02-03-08 07:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD