I hope they put Remember into Blend. Another feature I'm missing is to backup remember on the SD Card.

Posted via Q10Bold
    That would be awesome!
    To have the ability to enter tasks into Remember through Blend.

I use Remember for my projects that I manage at the office. A folder for each project, to do lists, and notes relating to those items.

Having it connect to my calendar for time sensitive tasks is great too.

Keep it coming BlackBerry

My Canada My BlackBerry My Z30
    03-19-15 09:42 PM
    My understanding is that the Outlook.com sync is one-way. Items added on the Outlook.com website are synced to the phone but not the other way around.

Posted via CB10
    Email and Calendar entries are two-way, and nearly instantaneous. I can start writing an email on my phone, set it aside and pick it up on the computer right away. A calendar appointment made on the phone immediately shows up on my Windows tablet. Maybe if you use Outlook.com on an Android or iOS device the sync is slower?

Posted via CB10 from my awesome Passport
    03-20-15 08:18 AM
    Thanks but I was referring to tasks. It's a one way synch

Posted via CB10
    03-20-15 09:36 AM
    Thanks but I was referring to tasks. It's a one way synch

Posted via CB10
    I don't know how to set up tasks in Outlook.com. But the ones I set up in Remember show up as 0 duration appointments in the Calendar.

Posted via CB10 from my awesome Passport
    03-20-15 08:27 PM
    Remember is great for notes, pictures, clippings and attachments but not for tasks. If you are looking for a task management app i would look at slicktasks. It has the ability to create subtasks that expand and collapse. It also syncs to a web platform for quicker editing and creating of new tasks when using your pc. My only complaint is it doesn't have a copy task feature.

I use onenote instead of remember. It syncs to my pc. Remember does sync reminders but not appointment times.

Does anyone use a task management app that syncs with outlook and the calendar at the same time.?

Posted via CB10
    03-29-15 10:36 AM
    I have to take medicines at different times of the day for 10 days. Can anybody help me how can I manage to take medicine on time by using remember app or calendar. Can I make a checklist in remember app so that I may tick the medicine which I took and have a clear idea which medicines are yet to be taken with times?

Thanks for the help

Posted via CB10
    04-04-15 11:25 PM
    Remember could probably do it but it might be more straight forward to use calender, that way you could have ( 2pm take asprin...) and have it repeat every 24 hours etc.

Posted via CB10
    04-05-15 12:54 PM
    Remember could probably do it but it might be more straight forward to use calender, that way you could have ( 2pm take asprin...) and have it repeat every 24 hours etc.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks for the reply and I have done it on calendar but is it possible if I can make a checklist in the remember?

Posted via CB10
    04-06-15 12:49 AM
    Remember app is a great app imo. Use it all the time for task and notes. I like that it can sync to my outlook/email seamlessly. And you can also share your email to remember to make a reminder.

Posted via CB10
    04-06-15 04:54 AM
    I don't even bother typing anything in Reminder anymore. I just use BB Assistant to put it in Remember using keywords like "remind me...", "note to self..." or "new task...". It's great. Everyone should give BB Assistant a chance and learn the capability of it.
    Dafunkhead likes this.
    04-06-15 06:26 AM
    You can make a task checklist in remember and if you add a date it appears on your calendar.

You can create a folder too and have all associated tasks in one folder. So you could create a meds folder and put each med as a task within that folder - tasks can be repeating also.

You can click on the task from the calendar or from within remember to check off when it's done. I haven't used tasks much in remember - I usually use the notes function - so I'm not sure what the repeating tasks look like when you check them off. I assume that you are given the choice to check off only the occurrence, but maybe someone else who has used it can answer that.

Posted via CB10
    04-06-15 06:57 AM
    Thanks everyone, Alajack how do you set your grocery list to do that? That would be very handy for many things I'd think.

Posted via CB10
    Great for vacation lists as well.

Posted via CB10
    04-06-15 03:28 PM
    The best use is to put it in a folder along with the tutorial app, text, email, and all the other crap that comes pre-installed.
    Name this folder 'never used'.

Posted via CB10
    04-06-15 07:45 PM
    Pretty useful for me actually. Used it during university to keep note of things to check or buy. Codes for opening doors. I also work in studios with production/music, so I often use remember to type up lyrics or scripts and then use the voice recorder to record how how a lyric should sound. The result is folders upon folders of saved material...

Something I would change is that anytime I record something, irrespective of whether I delete it or not, a copy is saved in the voice folder. So, if I do many takes at recording something I end up with alll those 'discarded' takes being saved even though I deleted it from inside the app. I'd also like to be able to record and simultaneously view things I've written from inside the app.

Posted via CB10 on Q5SQR100-2/10.3.1.2243
    04-06-15 08:20 PM
    Thymaster, I tried your suggestion of using BlackBerry assistant to schedule a reminder. The reminder showed up on my calendar but didn't notify me when the time had passed? If it doesn't automatically set a reminder, then this way of scheduling is useless

Posted via CB10
    04-06-15 08:49 PM
    Thymaster, I tried your suggestion of using BlackBerry assistant to schedule a reminder. The reminder showed up on my calendar but didn't notify me when the time had passed? If it doesn't automatically set a reminder, then this way of scheduling is useless

Posted via CB10
    Here's a new suggestion, Don't rely on the Assistant to do anything.... except maybe tell you the weather.

Posted via CB10 on Q5SQR100-2/10.3.1.2243
    04-06-15 09:26 PM
    You're doing it wrong.

Copy the whole website and paste it into the note area in the remember app.

As such.

Attachment 338085

Edit: and all the links in the website works as it should.

Posted via my SEXY RED PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2480
    So just earlier today I thought I'd copy and paste a website into my Remember Notes...but when I tried to go about it, I was surprised and disappointed in myself that I couldn't figure out how to copy a webpage! I didn't see any copy function in the options menu. Am I overlooking something really simple?
    04-11-15 07:41 PM
    When your in browser press the three buttons on the bottom right of the screen, select share then select remember. That will paste it into Remember.

Posted via CB10
    04-11-15 10:17 PM
    When your in browser press the three buttons on the bottom right of the screen, select share then select remember. That will paste it into Remember.

Posted via CB10
    For me that just pastes the URL into remember. I then have to click on it to open the page in the browser...

Posted via CB10
    04-11-15 10:27 PM
    So just earlier today I thought I'd copy and paste a website into my Remember Notes...but when I tried to go about it, I was surprised and disappointed in myself that I couldn't figure out how to copy a webpage! I didn't see any copy function in the options menu. Am I overlooking something really simple?

Did you select all so that it copy the whole website?

Attachment 347005

I replicate the whole process and works as it should.
    Maybe the website prevent the copy function?

Posted via CB10 on my Redbellion PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2582
    04-12-15 12:50 AM
    That just selects text...

Posted via CB10
    04-12-15 02:51 AM
    That just selects text...

Posted via CB10
    Nope. It selects EVERYTHING in the website.

Best use of BlackBerry Remember-img_20150412_134151.png

04-12-15 03:01 AM
    Can't get it to work. Could someone go through the steps? It's very useful

Posted via CB10
    04-12-15 05:08 AM
    For me that just pastes the URL into remember. I then have to click on it to open the page in the browser...

Posted via CB10
    That's exactly what happens on my end when I "share" the webpage I'm currently on to "Remember". It only inserts the URL in the notes section.

Did you select all so that it copy the whole website?

I replicate the whole process and works as it should.
    Maybe the website prevent the copy function?

Thanks for clarifying. I've discovered that it does indeed only work with some websites. To those having difficulty pasting the entire webpage, try the following:

1. Go to the website you want to paste into your notes.
    2. Highlight any word that's text (press and hold on that word).
    3. Choose the "select all" icon (looks like a word paragraph that's highlighted/bolded).
    4. Once everything is highlighted, select "copy".
    5. Go to Remember Notes.
    6. Select "new task".
    7. Go to the additional notes section of that new note.
    8. Double-tap to bring up the word editing features.
    9. Select "paste".
    greenberry666 and outlib like this.
    04-12-15 09:17 AM
    Do we have anything like Pocket app where we can save the Web pages and can see them later. I heard pocket can be integrated with evernote

BB Z Ten STL -1 | 10.3.1.2708
    04-12-15 09:31 AM
104 ... 2345