Thanks to all for sharing your uses of Remember!

When I initially started with BB10, Remember was sitting there but over the years it has become one of my most used apps. I used it for memos, websites, tasks for my personal and work life. Saved me a couple times and very useful!

Posted via CB10
    03-03-15 05:37 PM
    Wow, is my info ever out of date! Do you set up the folders in Evernote first, or do you set them up in Remember?

Posted via CB10 from my awesome Passport
    I set them up with coloured folders in Remember.
    And when I synced with Evernote, all the folders stacks up accordingly.
    And let's say if I decide to wipe my device, I linked Evernote to Remember and all the folders with the entries will be synced back into Remember. Except the coloured folder where I have to change the colour again to make sure I can easily open the folder in a glance knowing which is priority and which is not.

Posted via my SEXY RED PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2480
    ALToronto and ruben1975 like this.
    03-03-15 06:02 PM
    Thanks everyone, Alajack how do you set your grocery list to do that? That would be very handy for many things I'd think.

Posted via CB10
    Lazy Lists is a wonderful app for that...

:-)

�   "Oh Classic, you are the fairest here so true. But Passport is a thousand times more powerful than you..." (no offense, Classic is a great device, when it's charged)   �
    03-03-15 06:08 PM
    I set them up with coloured folders in Remember.
    And when I synced with Evernote, all the folders stacks up accordingly.
    And let's say if I decide to wipe my device, I linked Evernote to Remember and all the folders with the entries will be synced back into Remember. Except the coloured folder where I have to change the colour again to make sure I can easily open the folder in a glance knowing which is priority and which is not.

Posted via my SEXY RED PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2480
    The colors make life easier...

�   "Oh Classic, you are the fairest here so true. But Passport is a thousand times more powerful than you..." (no offense, Classic is a great device, when it's charged)   �
    03-03-15 06:11 PM
    Remember is the most productive app on BB. But you do need to actually learn how it works. Remember, to me, is more than Task and List and Notes, it fully integrates your phone with your calendar. No other smartphone can do that. THAT's how you get work done.
    03-06-15 10:06 PM
    I'm learning to use it more and more. It's a pity it isn't a part of Blend.

It really helps to see how others are utilising it here in this thread, so please continue to share.

Posted via CB10
    03-07-15 07:15 AM
    Sorry if this was already discussed but is the only way to add a contact to a task or note is from the contacts app or can I access contacts from the file manager?

Posted via CB10
    03-08-15 11:36 AM
    How do you guys sync remember and Evernote? So that all my notes and task noted in Remember app could be sync with evernote

BB Z Ten | 2267
    03-10-15 11:18 AM
    How do you guys sync remember and Evernote? So that all my notes and task noted in Remember app could be sync with evernote

BB Z Ten | 2267
    Go to settings > accounts > add account

BlackBerry Passport 10.3.1.2480
    03-10-15 11:20 AM
    Thanks man it worked but I can manage to have just one evernote folder in remember

BB Z Ten | 2267
    03-10-15 11:36 AM
    Remember works fine for me, I'm okay with combining task and notes, that's all use.

If only the task has Hide Complete and Purge Complete, that's all I need.
    03-10-15 11:42 AM
    Thanks man it worked but I can manage to have just one evernote folder in remember

BB Z Ten | 2267
    In Remember, create a new folder and set it as an Evernote folder.

03-10-15 08:44 PM

BB Z Ten | 2267
    You've got to make sure you logged in both.
    1. Settings > accounts > Evernote
    2. Evernote app > log in.

Only when you logged in both will you see the notes in the Remember app reflected in Evernote app and Evernote website.

Posted via CB10 on my Redbellion PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2480
    03-10-15 09:59 PM
    You've got to make sure you logged in both.
    1. Settings > accounts > Evernote
    2. Evernote app > log in.

Only when you logged in both will you see the notes in the Remember app reflected in Evernote app and Evernote website.

Posted via CB10 on my Redbellion PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2480
    That's not true. There is no need to install the Evernote app. It will work fine if you just add your Evernote account.

03-10-15 10:45 PM
    That's not true. There is no need to install the Evernote app. It will work fine if you just add your Evernote account.
    It's just that the Evernote app comes on the Classic.

Posted via CB10
    03-10-15 10:58 PM

Owh ok... nice. Thanks for sharing.
    03-10-15 11:34 PM
    It's just that the Evernote app comes on the Classic.

Posted via CB10
    Yup. On Passport as well. Heck, I think in all BB10 phones.

And I would log in into Evernote app because that way I can be sure that all my notes in Remember app are synced and saved on cloud.
    And easily we can manually sync by swipe down on Evernote app and tap sync.
    03-10-15 11:39 PM
    Very smart quote. I'll copy n' paste it to "REMEMBER".

Posted via world class Q10 !!
    03-11-15 10:46 AM
    At work, all the time. I could not manage several clients' multiple projects, requests, meetings, bills, etc without some integrated software. As one smart guy, Jerry Weinberg, warned consultants, "What you don't know may not hurt you, but what you don't remember always does."

My home country work environment generated insane amount of paperwork everywhere. If I kept all the stuff I work with, both as reference as well as output, on paper, I would have had to rent a vault with 24 hour security. I take pictures, and scan instead, and keep the stuff indexed in Remember. I still carry a laptop to clients, but hope to ditch it soon, thanks to Passport.

Even more important usage of Remember for me is making and developing long term personal plans (more for life overall, than for just business). Again, no paper.
    Very smart quote. I'll copy n' paste it to "REMEMBER".

Posted via world class Q10 !!
    03-11-15 10:50 AM
    Remember is great! I also use Noted and Secure Notes for speed/security.

Posted via CB10
    03-11-15 10:53 AM
    I use Remember:

For tasks. You set reminders and due dates.
    For showing tasks as Active Frame
    Including images and voice notes.
    Tasks also show in Calendar.
    For notes.

I don't know about you but I find it very feature rich and good.

You get tasks, notes, voice notes, picture notes, reminders, due dates, Calendar integration, Active Frames with tasks and past due tasks.

Posted via CB10
    03-12-15 09:06 AM
    THIS is what I want to do with tasks, and exactly what I do with notes. The only thing that I cant seem to figure out is if its possible to sync those tasks to a web based server so I can work on my desktop as well.

I have evernote running great on the PC and BB, but for tasks Ive had to settle for Google Tasks in Google Calendar and GTasks android app. It works very well but Id prefer to have it all in Remember. If I could get the same experience in syncing I get from Notes with Tasks, Id be a very happy camper
    03-17-15 05:20 PM
    It syncs with Exchange ActiveSync. I am not sure yet if that includes Hotmail/Outlook.com, because I've not yet added that account to my Z10
    03-17-15 05:25 PM
    It syncs with Exchange ActiveSync. I am not sure yet if that includes Hotmail/Outlook.com, because I've not yet added that account to my Z10
    Tasks sync with Outlook.com. They show up in the Calendar on every device I use. I wish Remember notes would sync with Outlook.com memos, but I haven't been able to figure that out.

03-18-15 07:47 AM
    My understanding is that the Outlook.com sync is one-way. Items added on the Outlook.com website are synced to the phone but not the other way around.

Posted via CB10
    03-19-15 08:19 PM
104 12345