Just wanted to share a picture of my two Phones.
    My daily driver the key 2 LE and in my opinion the best Phone Blackberry has made until now ≥ the Passport.

Would love to have the Passport with Android, it's the perfect Form factor.

Do you still use the Passport daily?

Greets
    Attached Thumbnails Best of two Worlds-72801.jpg  
    the_boon, coffee-turtle and rarsen like this.
    08-02-19 01:07 AM
    My preference these days is my Black Edition BlackBerry KeyOne. Prior to a few Samsung (S7 Edge, S7) you could not get the Classic out of my hand. I go back and forth these days with my S9 and BE KeyOne. My S9 with HUB Suite subscription and Cobalt for BlackBerry VKB keyboard make it like the ultimate Z30 update. (I was fond of that all touch BlackBerry 10 offering as well)
    Best of two Worlds-20190802_235413.jpeg
    hplovecraft and harcor like this.
    08-03-19 02:08 AM
    Using classic for now, swapping Q10 for Q5. Bold 9900 is in the shop (headset port).

Passport has suffered from the killed sim circuitry, so "emergency calls only" forever. I use it on wifi at home. Still love it. Shop ruled out worn out sim tray to be the cause.

Typed on my blackberry classic with 10.3.3-latest on freedom mobile HSPA+
    08-03-19 10:21 AM
    Rocking a K1 BE, but still use a Passport and a Q10 at home for music and streaming.

Btw OP, did you see the new Unihertz project called Titan ? You may like it as a Passport like but on Android.
    08-03-19 10:24 AM
    I too found my passport unable to read any sim (different service providers). I learnt that Idea Cellular had unsubscribe from Blackberry server and so their aims won't confirm to OS10. BUT, on my Classic, Airtel Sim worked. Possibly, passport sim tray has been culled. However, I also noticed that Classic took up the latest OS10 10.3.3 though the issue of loading contacts associated with account still does not work. What is most heartening is to find my passport serving me for all the search, browsing, emails and important app support I need from my passport. Classic serves as the router for WiFi on my classic in addition to a mobile router I carry. The KEYone is a disappointment. Unable to backup, hangs and sometimes just can't access even an incoming call. What a shame Chen has taken away the best mobile device from the surface of the planet and sold out to google.
    You are right passport, though not as friendly as the original classic trademark keyboard layout of BB, it's a pleasure to type, work on (a work horse) and reliable weapon too in hand. With all the promises, Google can never never never be trusted.
    10-27-19 01:07 PM
    I too found my passport unable to read any sim (different service providers). I learnt that Idea Cellular had unsubscribe from Blackberry server and so their aims won't confirm to OS10. BUT, on my Classic, Airtel Sim worked. Possibly, passport sim tray has been culled.
    It is quite possible that your Passport has acquired the 'Emergency Calls Only' plague. This is most likely a hardware issue and a new (old) device would be the suggested solution.

However, I also noticed that Classic took up the latest OS10 10.3.3 though the issue of loading contacts associated with account still does not work.
    If you're referring to Google contact sync, take a look at this guide to get it working again.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=1177586

Posted via CB10
    10-28-19 08:23 AM