What is the BEST twitter program out there for the blackberrys?? I am new to twitter so Im looking for what is the best of the best... Currently running TweetCaster...
    07-21-09 07:35 PM
    I like Ubertwitter the best, personally. Also, it's a good idea to search before posting- there are a ton of threads about this topic. Just a friendly heads up!
    07-21-09 08:01 PM
    Ubertwitter is my favorite. Only shortcoming is there is no automatic url shortening, but they say that will be in the next version. If u have multiple accounts, I suggest tweetcaster (as this app supports multiple twitter accts). Good luck, and foillow me Dan Milano (nubackstop35) on Twitter

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-21-09 08:08 PM
    I used ubertwitter for awhile... but I literally just switched to the new free tweetcaster and love it. Much better interface. If you have a storm it has flick scroll!!! (kinda)
    07-21-09 08:11 PM
    yeah go with ubertwitter! no problems so far works great! had twitterberry and it would always loose connection..
    07-21-09 08:26 PM
    I like ubertwitter but I'm also trying tweetcaster as a way to compare the two apps.

07-21-09 08:47 PM
    TweetGenius FTW!!

Seriously, you buy this and you wont' be able to give it up
    07-21-09 08:49 PM
    ubbettwitter, just keep an eye on it. It is a bit of a memory hog.
    07-21-09 08:50 PM
    Socialscope FTW! And use the search feature. This horse has been beaten to a bloody pulp around here.

07-21-09 09:24 PM
    Another user for UberTwitter here. Tried twitterberry and then moved to UberTwitter
    07-22-09 09:15 AM
    Ubnertwitter is the name of course and the beauty of it,, it works even with the old models of blackberry like the 8707v ,,, enjoy ,,
    07-22-09 09:17 AM
    +1 for Ubertwitter. Absolutely brilliant piece of software
    07-22-09 09:37 AM
    Definitely SocialScope. Though, Tweeteev might give it a run for its money when it is released.
    07-22-09 09:37 AM
    Socialscope might be the favorite provided if and if you can get the invites ,,

Why only certain people can get the invite while the masses are left without one ,, and so be it I have already given up on socialscope.
    07-22-09 10:06 AM
    I'm still waiting on my socialscope invite, as well as the tweeteev launch (if it ever happens), but otherwise I think I've toyed with most the twitter apps out there. For general purpose use, I'd recommend UberTwitter, second, in my book would be TwitterBerry. TweetCaster may be alright if you use multiple accounts, but that is the only way I can see someone using it personally. Best bet really though is just to dl one at a time and test them out until you find a good fit for you. Good luck!
    07-22-09 10:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD