I am traveling worldwide with an unlimited globabl data plan (vodafone via Verizon)

I really like to take advantage of BlackBerry

some of the applications I found and use are:

* Google Maps - obviously most helpful

* Endomondo - if I want to reference to my self/others exactly where I was walking/riding/hiking/traveling via boat/car/etc - I just track and it uploads to the site & facebook

* PhotoEmailBackup - when I snap a picture it automatically emails it to facebook mobile upload email address...

Now I am sure there are dozens of other amazing software that I am missing out on... from GPS (finding my way around if I get lost while camping in the woods/jungle) to various social like apps...

please advise...

thank you...
    03-20-12 03:53 PM
    I spend extensive time traveling, though my usage is more about managing the travel BlackBerry Travel is one of the most important apps for me, now that I have had it, I can't image traveling without it.

if you have an OS6 or OS7 device try out Wikitude, it is a cool Augmented reality app, I've found it fun to play with,
    03-20-12 07:14 PM
    Below are top five travel related apps for blackberry:
    Poynt
    BlackBerry Travel
    Tube Map
    Foursquare
    Navita Translator
    Regards,
    03-21-12 09:42 AM
    Can't say enough good things about Blackberry Travel. Kayak was another similar but great app, emphasis on the "was". They no longer support Blackberry. Don't know if bb offers Lonely Planet travel guides like Iphone but if they do that is another great choice.
    03-21-12 01:22 PM
    Not to beat a dead horse but travel is your best app. Tie that in with either blackberry traffic and poynt if they work in those countries I'd say you would be set to go.

Sent from my BlackBerry Bold 9900 using Tapatalk
    03-21-12 01:44 PM
    My extensive travels have proven the best app to be the browser
    03-02-13 03:39 AM
    Huge fan of Blackberry Travel, very good with putting together all the information right from my inbox. Kayak is not bad to look for flights.
    03-02-13 04:39 AM
    OS7 BB Travel... ! Last time @ the AirPort it knows more about the flight Delay than the Ladys at the help-desk.... I won't belive it but BB Travel was 100% right
    Anothe Good one is "in Case of emergency (ICE) "
    Tripadvisor & wikitude
    03-02-13 05:54 AM
    Your trip is just three easy steps away! Study the Koh Samui Ferry schedules and routes below. Then make your booking online. Enter your personal information and pay by credit card or Paypal. Instantly you will receive an email confirmation. When your payment is confirmed you will receive your electronic ticket. Please print out your e-ticket and bring it to the pier or bus station. We wish you a pleasant trip! kohsamui-ferry
    07-16-13 05:21 AM
    Can't say enough good things about Blackberry Travel. Kayak was another similar but great app, emphasis on the "was". They no longer support Blackberry. Don't know if bb offers Lonely Planet travel guides like Iphone but if they do that is another great choice.
    Kayak must've changed their mind, still available.
    07-16-13 08:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD