Hey Crack's
    I began working with e-trade mobile pro last week and all is well. Not a bad UI. Needs charts and profile information, but overall seems great!

anyone have a different, or better mobile app for active trading via BB?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-16-08 03:21 PM
    Who's you broker? There are a lot of apps for watchlists and quotes, but for trading it would depend on your broker.

07-16-08 03:43 PM
    I'm open to changing brokers.

Currently have accounts with etrade, fidelity, scottrade. But I'm looking for a better app for research, etc.

07-16-08 03:50 PM
    I think etrade is currently the best app. CNBC now has real-time quotes available on their mobile site, but other than that.

I use TD Ameritrade, they have a mobile site, but nothing to bragg about!
    07-16-08 04:14 PM
    Hey!

This is my first post here, as I am seriously interested in getting BB Curve for mobile trading and other business use. I have been considering many smart phones and PDA's, but from what it's looking like, the BB Curve looks like a very good option. I would be interested in your input on this. Some of the other trading forums have topics on this as well.

Anyway, the reason for my post, is that I am wondering if any of you have tried ThinkorSwim? They have a mobile option, and are geared more towards serious traders/investors.
    08-17-08 09:08 AM
    Etrade mobile is the most robust app with real time access that I have used.

08-17-08 11:12 AM
    Scottrade user here....the scottrader prog just sits waiting for the java applet to load. There is no activity between the browser and the site after the page loads and waits for the applet.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    10-11-08 09:04 PM
    i just use e*trade.
    10-11-08 11:18 PM
    i just use e*trade.
    Thanks oakie.....I can't even get in here with my curve! I had to sign in on my MAC!!!! I am going to take the phone back and fight about the new $20 return fee and the new contract for internet service with Verizion!
    10-12-08 09:11 PM
    You may also want to try iStockManager.

The BlackBerry version of iStockManager brings you the most robust trading application with the same great features as the original iStockManager for iPhone version. Giving you secure, quick and simple access to your TD AMERITRADE account, you can place trades and check the market while on the go. Equity and option trading, streaming data, real-time balances and positions, option chains, news and more, right at your fingertips.

Visit iStockManager's web site to get more info about the app.

The app can be downloaded from iStockManager - Brokerage Services by TD AMERITRADE or from the CrackBerry app store
    03-03-09 11:02 AM
    I use iStockManager and it works but I've got to say they took the UI from the iPhone version and forced it onto the BlackBerry verison. It looks bad, in my opinion and really out of place.

But other than that it works well if you have a TD Ameritrade account.
    03-03-09 11:05 AM
    for those who use etrade... how snappy is the app? lag time issues?
    04-21-09 01:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD