09-04-08 07:47 AM
53 123
tools
    I think they could have jumped through 75 hoops for him and he still would be claiming they screwed him over.

*shakes head*
    Wrong. All I want is what I ordered. When the first set got lost, common sense from a business perspective says to send it a faster form, next day or over night. That along with a delivery confirmation to prove to them that I'm not trying to screw them over. There is no reason the second set should have taken 5-8 business days.
    08-20-08 08:34 PM
    I've never had a problem with BSE before either. Any time I've had a problem with one of their skins, they send me another one. The first time I ordered from them I had ruined one of the skins trying to put it on (i think my ipod?), and BSE sent me another set no questions asked! I've got skins on my curve, ipod, and macbook pro. If they made one for my car I'd prolly have that too!
    08-20-08 08:42 PM
    No problems with my orders.
    08-20-08 08:54 PM
    Wrong. All I want is what I ordered. When the first set got lost, common sense from a business perspective says to send it a faster form, next day or over night. That along with a delivery confirmation to prove to them that I'm not trying to screw them over. There is no reason the second set should have taken 5-8 business days.
    Based on the fact that somehow it was lost twice, I say they nade the right choice by sending it the same way they did before.

Plus it would be a lot cheaper to refund you the cash instead of overnighting a $6 screen protector

Its unfiortunate that you had a bad experience. But based on my history with BSE and what others in this thread are saying I would still consider BSE to be a stand up company.

My money is on you throwing it away thinking its junk mail.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-20-08 08:56 PM
    My money is on you throwing it away thinking its junk mail.
    For a 5 day work week, we might get 7 piece of mail total, not 10 a day like some people I know.
    08-20-08 09:25 PM
    I never had a problem with BSE... I love their service! I live in Canada and shipping is estimated at 7-10 business days... Both times I ordered, I got them 4 days after receiving the confirmation email.

Awesome service for a great price. It sucks that you're disappointed, but I don't think they screwed you over at all. It's a bit over dramatic I have to say. Maybe you should check out other companies that sell the same products. Maybe you'll have better luck.
    08-20-08 10:02 PM
    I've never had a problem with neither bse nor IS. In fact, with bse, I needed a product quickly, made an additional paypal payment to ship overnight....(FYI, if anyone ever needs expedited shipping), the process/communication was great.

Regarding being "screwed over," even as the OP mentioned "from a business perspective," I'm not seeing it. First, I wouldn't like it either, but for whatever reason, s**t happens. Yes they could have shipped in expedited form and with deliv confirmation the second time. But many companies won't do that with a one time customer, especially for an inexpensive order. At the end of the day, though understandably frustrating the process was, the fact that you were put back in the same position you started from (with the refund) = not screwed over.
    08-20-08 10:20 PM
    I just placed a order with them on the 14th I hope I dont any issues
    08-20-08 10:26 PM
    I have bought over 10 skins from there, both for my laptop, my berry, my bros berry and my iphone. It has never taken more than 3-4 days to recieve from date of purchase.
    I came here to say the same thing! I've ordered TONS of stuff and never had the slightest issue at all! Sorry you had such a bad time.

~P

08-20-08 10:26 PM
    I've ordered several for two berries. Always 3 -4 days.
    08-20-08 10:28 PM
    Yep I've ordered 3 times never took more than 4 days

08-20-08 10:35 PM
    Sh*t happens. Don't sound so bitter.

I've ordered twice from them (US->Canada). Mail is notoriously slow between our two countries and I got my orders in a few days both times. They are a superb company, have great prices and most importantly, have great products.

Patience, grasshoppa.
    08-20-08 11:11 PM
    I have to back them too, like others have said, I'm in canada and they arrived within 3 days. Great customer service for an amazing product. My hat goes off to the BSE team!

Rob
    08-21-08 01:13 AM
    I will back BSE also. I've ordered several times for several different phones, and the skins have always arrived within a week. Even the one that stained (from MY case) was even sent a replacement and arrived in 2-3 days. Absolutely no complaints here-
    08-21-08 09:24 AM
    Ditto what everyone else says. I got mine in a few days. It took me longer to get up the nerve to put it on my BB than it did for it to get here! But it turned out to be a piece of cake to put on anyway!
    08-21-08 09:29 AM
    Wait, how did they screw you over? They messed up and gave you your money back! Unless you don't understand what screwed over means?

08-21-08 01:13 PM
    Where did you buy the skins?
    08-21-08 01:28 PM
    I got my BSE in a few days without a problem. They stepped up here, first shipping you a new one, and THEN when you didn't get that, they gave you your money back.
    08-21-08 01:34 PM
    5 pounds! I live in the UK and got a full body skin delivered from the US within 4 days for 5 pounds. I felt like I'd screwed them. Could have paid double and still would have been estatic with their service!!!

08-21-08 02:17 PM
    I ordered BSE late friday and rec'vd both today. Faster than I expected.

08-21-08 09:58 PM
    I just ordered skins last night and I received an email from them today saying that they had been shipped out. I'll wait patiently :-)
    08-21-08 10:04 PM
    I placed an order from them on Sunday and mine arrived promptly today.

I think the OP's situation is an isolated case though to say they were screwed over is stretching it. Sounds like the folks at BSE were responsive in that they tried sending out another set and then refunded the money.
    08-21-08 10:08 PM
    It happens. From time to time, things fall apart. Me, my items with BSE always arrive on time.
    08-21-08 10:29 PM
    I ordered my BSE screen skin on August 27th and they sent me an e-mail later that day to let me know that my BSE had been shipped and would arrive in 5-7 business days. I received it today, August 30th, only 3 days later! I was shocked it got here so quickly. I'm sorry that you had a bad experience with them, El Dude; mine was fantastic!
    08-30-08 07:29 PM
    I have dealt with BSE awhike and never has a problem with their service...

I get my stuff in about 3 to 4 days and my mail lady is known for messing up my streets mail.
    Last edited by MsRandall; 09-03-08 at 11:33 PM.
    09-03-08 11:20 PM
53 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD