Post removed.
    Last edited by jrohland; 05-07-14 at 01:54 PM.
    06-29-12 07:44 AM
    What was his answer?
    06-29-12 07:53 AM
    At this point honestly I'm doubting bb10 even exist. Either that or its such an absolute mess that they can't even deal with it anymore. Instead they decided to just make some mock up, & demo it to the public to hold fan boys and investors over for a little.

Meanwhile knowing that bb10 is not coming anytime in the foreseeable future, and delaying it every quarter until the company gets bought out.

There was never a detailed release date, no periodic development glimpses, always the same demo everywhere you go, and no word on pretty much anything related to content.

It's vaporware and they know it. Everyone was lied to and they knew they were lying about it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2
    amazinglygraceless likes this.
    06-29-12 07:57 AM
    Heir Heins' can answer all the questions he wants it seems to be the same lies we were told before he took over. Yes I am still pisszd.
    06-29-12 08:00 AM
    Heir Heins'
    Heir Heins'
    If the two of you are somehow trying to make the point that Mr Heins is in line to take
    over RIM (heir to the throne) that ship has sailed.

If you are trying to play up the fact that he is German by birth then the correct spelling is H E R R.

Carry on
    kbz1960 and Superfly_FR like this.
    06-29-12 08:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD