My cousin and I were arguing the other day. I say Storm 2 > Nexus One.. he disagrees. So what do you guys think?
    02-23-10 04:03 PM
    Sorry to say but the Nexus One pwn3d the storm 2 on every aspect of the word.

In my book your cousin is correct...

Android is single handedly the fastest growing smart phone on the planet, and there is a good reason for that, different topic at a different time.

the storm is the Wii of the RIM world.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-23-10 04:08 PM
    My cousin and I were arguing the other day. I say Storm 2 > Nexus One.. he disagrees. So what do you guys think?
    I agree with your cousin, it's not even close.
    02-23-10 04:18 PM
    It really comes down to your own opinion on what device you like best. The Nexus one kills the storm2 in specs though.
    02-23-10 04:19 PM
    not even up for debate. nexus one complete sweep.
    02-23-10 04:21 PM
    lol yup nexus
    02-23-10 04:43 PM
    bahahahha im his cousin and just like to say congrats for failing. i liked my storm2 but the nexus one pwns it in every way.
    02-23-10 04:51 PM
    have to agree with the rest so far...nexus over storm2. i actually considered the nexus if/when it comes to verizon. holding off for the bold
    02-23-10 04:53 PM
    have to agree with the rest so far...nexus over storm2. i actually considered the nexus if/when it comes to verizon. holding off for the bold
    Anything Android is going to fizzle out and die unfortunately, unless Google takes control and makes the OS proprietary. That is the only way they can survive.

As a developer, I have to say it will become impossible to make an app for the platform in the near future as there are too many variations. You think RIM has a lot of different platforms? You ain't seen nothing yet.
    02-23-10 05:59 PM
    I don't much about the Nexus one...but I love my S2. How does Nexus beat S2 "in every way"? You can't tell me it's better with email.
    02-23-10 06:07 PM
    Depend of what you need. No phone is perfect. For me nothing will blow a tour or a 9700!

02-23-10 06:09 PM
    I don't much about the Nexus one...but I love my S2. How does Nexus beat S2 "in every way"? You can't tell me it's better with email.
    thats the one thing i like about blackberry's, is texting and email. but android is still pretty good when it comes to that. the nexus one is very fast, you cant compare the processor in it vs any blackberry's, its night and day difference.
    02-23-10 06:16 PM
    android... the next windows mobile 6.1... too many differences, i agree with radius that its going to be a complete nightmare to develop for in the near future as there are too many handset manufacturers jumping on the android platform. too many differently spec'd devices. creating an app that will only be usable on 1 or 2 handsets and needs to be rewritten to incorporate different screen resolutions, different processors, etc,etc. nightmare.

google needs to get that shi.t tightened up, or android, or whoever has control of the kernel.
    02-23-10 06:28 PM
    Its not even a fair comparison. Nexus annihilates the Storm 2. You say better email. You mean the barebones that cannot display html email from the blackberry??
    02-23-10 06:29 PM
    Its not even a fair comparison. Nexus annihilates the Storm 2. You say better email. You mean the barebones that cannot display html email from the blackberry??
    bammm!! Winner!
    02-23-10 06:38 PM
    Between those two phones the Nexus One is A LOT better. I consider the Nokia N900 the "Best phone on the market."

02-23-10 06:53 PM
    must say N1.
    02-24-10 07:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD