I recently broke up with my girlfriend of 3 years. Sad times but what makes them 150% better is that i get back the 8700g that i bought her! Since i dont want to end the contract early i will be keeping it and keeping the data package. Its like a junkie with 2 handfuls of crack instead of 1! Does anybody think that i should be feeling guilty for being so happy????? Would anybody trade their boyfriend/girlfriend for another blackberry????
    03-05-08 02:47 PM
    I like my BB, but not enough for that..... kid maybe.
    03-05-08 02:49 PM
    haha i don't know why but when i read the title of this thread i started singing the Folgers coffee commercial "The best part of waking up, is Folgers in your cuuup"

03-05-08 03:00 PM
    haha i don't know why but when i read the title of this thread i started singing the Folgers coffee commercial "The best part of waking up, is Folgers in your cuuup"

ha ha. me, too! lol
    03-05-08 03:02 PM
    haha great minds think alike dacur...
    03-05-08 03:06 PM
    I give away my virginity, but never my pRon.
    03-05-08 03:06 PM
    I recently broke up with my girlfriend of 3 years. Sad times but what makes them 150% better is that i get back the 8700g that i bought her! Since i dont want to end the contract early i will be keeping it and keeping the data package. Its like a junkie with 2 handfuls of crack instead of 1! Does anybody think that i should be feeling guilty for being so happy????? Would anybody trade their boyfriend/girlfriend for another blackberry????
    man give her back the phone and just tell her to keep up the bill and if she doesn't then yes take, but for the most part, your and " Indian giver ".

its wrong to give someone a gift and take it back b/c it didn't work out, sh*t i should get all the money i've spent on girlfriends at malls, movies, bills etc over the years.

now if she doesn't want to pay the bill, then enjoy your new/used toy
    03-05-08 03:18 PM
    man give her back the phone and just tell her to keep up the bill and if she doesn't then yes take, but for the most part, your and " Indian giver ".

its wrong to give someone a gift and take it back b/c it didn't work out, sh*t i should get all the money i've spent on girlfriends at malls, movies, bills etc over the years.

I haven't heard the phrase "indian giver" since I was like 8.. hahahaha
    03-05-08 03:32 PM

valid point, but Indian Giver is a bit harsh...if he is paying the bill, it is arguably his and she should give it back.. at least that is my point of view. Sentimental things she can keep like jewelry and such and random stuff from the mall, why would you want that back...if he it's his he should keep it.

uhh hopefully that made sense
    03-05-08 03:34 PM
    Up until two days ago I would have said no, but since my ex screwed me over I would totally do that. ****, I'd take a regular cellphone in exchange for him!
    03-05-08 03:34 PM
    I haven't heard the phrase "indian giver" since I was like 8.. hahahaha
    hahah me neither, it was kind of a nice flashback
    03-05-08 03:35 PM
    Leave her with the phone.

That way you can get in on some casual booty calls once the hatred subsides.

You have to think about the future, man.
    03-05-08 03:37 PM
    hahahahahha classy
    03-05-08 03:39 PM
    YOU'RE not AN Indian giver. When you break up, so does any link holding you 2 together. Hence, the breaking up. Get back every tangible item youve ever given her.
    03-05-08 03:41 PM
    If the contract is in his name, leaving the phone with her and telling her to "keep up with the bill" is just asking for trouble.
    03-05-08 03:41 PM
    Leave her with the phone.

That way you can get in on some casual booty calls once the hatred subsides.

You have to think about the future, man.
    But this guy is a smart man.
    03-05-08 03:42 PM
    Sorry to hear about your break-up but glad to hear you got a BB out of it!
    03-05-08 03:45 PM
    Booty calls from women you've been in a relationship with for three years is the equivalent of paying to go to a theater to see a movie you own.

It's time to see something different. =)
    Last edited by Meldlm; 03-05-08 at 03:50 PM.
    03-05-08 03:46 PM
    Booty calls from women you've been in a relationship with for three years is the equivalent of paying to go to a theater to see a movie you've owned for three years.

Yea i have to agree with you here... Once you have broke up dont go back down that same road. As a matter of fact use your "new" old blackberry to keep up with your new dates...
    Last edited by aton.amen; 03-05-08 at 03:51 PM. Reason: misspelled word
    03-05-08 03:50 PM
    After you have been single for a bit and gone through a few people, a casual hookup might not be bad. I am talking about years here. Of course you can't see it right now. And of course, you might meet a woman who is so dope that you never have to even think about another. But until that point, my logic holds.

And I would pay to see SCARFACE on the bigscreen any day of the week. I have the video, the DVD, the video game. I think that you need a better metaphor.
    03-05-08 03:55 PM
    Booty calls from women you've been in a relationship with for three years is the equivalent of paying to go to a theater to see a movie you own.

yeah....

i'm gonna have to go ahead and DISAGREE with you on this one...

the ex booty call is awesome...

no strings...

just sport...

-db

heck i own a copy of blade runner but if they showed it down at the multi plex you bet i'd go....and i'd buy a big bucket of popcorn for the show!
    03-05-08 03:59 PM
    yeah....

i'm gonna have to go ahead and DISAGREE with you on this one...

the ex booty call is awesome...

no strings...

just sport...

-db

heck i own a copy of blade runner but if they showed it down at the multi plex you bet i'd go....and i'd buy a big bucket of popcorn for the show!
    i'm going to agree with db....it's almost like a step up from the makeup stuff....

man..i miss ex booty calls
    03-05-08 04:02 PM
    And I would pay to see SCARFACE on the bigscreen any day of the week. I have the video, the DVD, the video game. I think that you need a better metaphor.
    ditto
    03-05-08 04:03 PM
    To each his own I suppose,

For my tastes, a breakup is just that....don't come running to me for a booty call later. If I thought I'd ever wanna F ya again, I wouldn't have broken up with ya in the first place.

There's just too many other folks out there...
    03-05-08 04:20 PM
    Ahahaha. Verizon subscribers know wassap.
    03-05-08 04:25 PM
109 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD